Bank PO Salary 2021 details are available here. A large number of aspirants are appearing for the bank PO exams every year. The bank jobs provide a handsome salary structure, allowances, and career growth for the probationary officer cadre. Here we have provided details on, “What is the salary of Bank PO?”. Here we have compared the bank PO salary in India for the SBI, IBPS, and IBPS RRB PO exams. After going through this article, aspirants can get a clear knowledge about the bank PO salary in hand for the various government & private bank organizations. Here we have given the updated bank PO salary after 11th bipartite settlement for your reference.
SBI PO Salary 2021:
The SBI PO salary is the highest among the bank Probationary officer Salary, as it is the leading Public Sector Bank in India.
- SBI PO basic salary – Rs. 27,620/-
- The SBI bank PO salary structure – 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42021
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – 46.9% of the Basic salary.
- CCA – 4% or 3% of basic pay as per the place of posting.
- HRA – 9%, 8% or 7% of basic pay as per the place of posting.
- Furniture Allowance – Rs. 1,20,000.
- Medical Insurance – 100% medical coverage for SBI employees and 75% for their family members.
- Traveling Allowance – AC 2-tier fare is reimbursed to the employee for official travels.
- Petrol Allowance – Rs. 1,100 – 1,250.
Apart from these the SBI bank PO salary 2021 includes Newspaper Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, etc. based on posting. The SBI PO salary after 5 years will go higher with the periodic increments.
IBPS PO Salary 2021:
The IBPS PO Salary 2021 after 11th bipartite settlement and allowance details are here.
- IBPS PO basic salary – Rs.23,700/-
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – 46% of the Basic pay.
- House Rent Allowance – 7% to 9% of the basic salary.
- Special Allowance – 7.75% of the basic salary.
- City compensatory allowance – 4% or 3% of basic pay as per the location of posting.
Apart from these, the IBPS bank PO salary 2021 includes travel allowance, medical aid, new pension scheme, etc.
IBPS RRB PO Salary:
The IBPS RRB PO salary details are here.
- Salary structure – 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700.
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – 46.5% of the Basic pay.
- HRA – 5% for rural areas, 7.5% for semi-urban areas, and 10% for the urban areas.
- Special Allowance – 7.75% of the basic pay.
Apart from these, the IBPS RRB bank PO salary 2021 includes travel allowance, Newspaper Reimbursement, furniture allowance, new pension scheme, etc.
Comparison of Gross salary
Here we have compared the bank PO salary 2021 (gross) for the SBI PO, IBPS PO, and IBPS RRB PO.
|Gross salary Comparision (Approximate)|
|SBI PO||IBPS PO||IBPS RRB PO|
|Rs. 45000||Rs. 37,360 to 38,700||Rs 29,000 to 33,000|
Salary of PO in Private Banks:
The salary of Probationary Officers in the private banks vary as per the banks such as ICICI, HDFC, etc. The average PO salary in the ICICI is Rs. 34561.
- Basic Pay: 11,000 Rupees.
- House Rent Allowance: 5000 Rupees.
- Additional HRA Allowance: 3125 Rupees.
- Leave Travel Allowance: 2000 Rupees.
- Conveyance Allowance: 2500 Rupees.
- Medical: 1250 Rupees.
- Superannuation Allowance: 1650 Rupees.
- Canteen: 1300 Rupees.
- PF & Gratuity: 2236 Rupees.
- Performance Pay: 45,000 Rupees.
Career Growth of Bank PO:
Apart from the handsome salary and allowances, the probationary officers in banks will have excellent career growth opportunities. Also, there will be increments for the bank PO. As the year passes, the bank PO salary after 5 years or 10 years will be much higher than the starting pay.
- In public sector banks, the promotion is based on internal exams or experience.
- In the private sector banks, the promotions are based on performances and interviews.
Through promotions, the bank PO can attain higher orders such as Managers, Assistant Managers, Assistant General Manager, General Manager.
Here we have added some important FAQs regarding the bank Probationary Officer salary.
Q: Which bank PO gets highest salary?
A: The salary of the probationary officer in the SBI is the highest when compared to the other public and private sector banks.
Q: What are the allowances for the bank PO?
A: The allowances include Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City compensatory allowance, petrol allowance, etc.
Q: What is the basic salary of SBI PO?
A: The basic salary of the SBI PO is Rs. 27620.