BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice 2020: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Jhansi announced recruitment notification for 260 Trade Apprentice Jobs. This is the official notification to recruit BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice for various trades. The candidate who possess High School, ITI (Relevant Disciplines) can apply at BHEL Careers
Eligible candidates can apply for BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice 2020. It is one of the great opportunities for persons to start their career. The candidates who are having Professional knowledge in the respective field can apply from 31st Dec 2019. Selected candidates will get an incredible pay scale. Further enlightenment about the BHEL recruitment are given below.
BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice 2020
|Name of an Organization||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited|
|Recruitment Name||BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice 2020|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting date to apply online||31st Dec 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20th Jan 2020 till 23:59 Hrs|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||25th Dec 2020 till 17:00 Hrs|
|Apprentice Registration||BHEL Apprentice Form|
|BHEL Notification||Apprentice Notification PDF|
Vacancy Break up:
BHEL has announced a total of 260 vacancies. This table indicates further details regarding the BHEL Vacancy break up 2020 are available here below.
|6||Welder (Gas & Electric)||25|
|8||Computer Operator and Programming Asst (COPA)||18|
As per the prescribed age criteria given in the official notification candidates should possess
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 27 Years
BHEL Notification 2020: Educational Qualification
The candidate who possess High School, ITI (Relevant Disciplines) can apply at BHEL Careers
BHEL Vacancy 2020: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
The selection process for BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice 2020 is,
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Skill test
Steps for BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice 2020 Apply Online:
- The candidates can start to file your applications Apprentice Training.
- Be ensure the eligibility criteria before to apply
- Read the official notification before to file and apply accordingly.
- All the aspirants can apply for the post through Online Mode.
- Initially, aspirants can apply through a direct link from the table.
- Otherwise, applicants also can go through the official website @ jhs.bhel.com.
- Likewise, the application form should apply for the post before the last date.
- Or else, the application is not considered for the recruitment process.
- Also, aspirants must provide all the needed documents before submitting the application form.