Bank Of India Officer Recruitment 2020:
Bank of India officer recruitment 2020 notification is out. Candidates use this opportunity and apply for 214 officer posts. Here we have updated the Bank of India notification details such as vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, apply online, etc.
Bank of India (BOI) is one of the leading public sector banks in India. BOI invites applications from the candidates to fill BOI officer vacancies. Here we have updated complete information about the Bank of India officer recruitment 2020. Go through the page completely and check your eligibility criteria. So that you can apply for the recruitment here. Here we have also updated the steps for the Bank of India officer apply online process.
Here we have added the important dates for the BOI officer recruitment 2020. So refer and BOI apply online before the last date. Know the Bank of India Officer exam date and make your study plan according to it.
|Apply online start date||16-09-2020|
|Apply online end date||30-09-2020|
|BOI Officer Exam date||will update soon|
Bank of India Officer Vacancy 2020:
Here we have added the BOI Bank of India officer vacancy details. Here you can check the overall vacancies for each post. in the official notification, you can check the category-wise vacancy.
|IT (Data Scientist)||SMGS-IV||3|
|IT (Data Analyst)||MMGS-III||3|
|IT (Data Analyst)||MMGS-II||6|
|IT (Info. Security)||SMGS-IV||2|
|IT (Info. Security)||MMGS-III||2|
|IT (Info. Security)||MMGS-II||4|
The Bank of India Officer apply online process is available here. Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Bank may send call letters for the Online Examination/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Steps for Apply Online:
- Visit the official website and click the new registration tab.
- On the registration page give the required details and get your login credentials.
- The login credentials will reach your registered e-mail Id and mobile number.
- Enter the username & password and give the submit option. Your Bank of India officer online application form will open on the screen. Give your personal details without any error and click the Save & Next button.
- Then provide your educational qualification details and work experience on the next page.
- Then upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature. While doing this, follow the guidelines as per the notification
- Before giving the final submit check whether you have filled all the mandatory fields. Also don’t give any wrong details in the application.
- Finally, pay your online mode application fee. For that, you can use credit card, debit card, or any such options. Then take a printout of your application form and fee receipt.
|Photograph||200*300 pixels||20 Kb to 50 Kb|
|Signature||140*60 pixels||10 Kb to 20 Kb|
The BOI Bank of India office application fee details are available here.
|Category||BOI Officer Online Application Fee|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 175/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)|
|General & Others||Rs. 850/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)|
Here check the list of eligibility norms for the BOI Officer recruitment 2020. The candidates should satisfy the list of Bank of India Officer eligibility criteria. Only then they can apply for this recruitment.
- Nationality / Citizenship
- Educational qualifications
Nationality / Citizenship:
The nationality is an important criteria for this recruitment. The following citizens can only apply for this BOI officer recruitment 2020.
- Citizen of India or Bhutan or Nepal.
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
In the above categories, the candidates other than Indian citizens should have the eligibility certificate provided by the government.
Age Limit: (as on 01-09-2020)
Here the age limit and the relaxation details are available for the BOI officer recruitment 2020.
- Minimum age: 20 Years
- Maximum age: 30/32/35/38 years (Depends upon the post)
In the table refer the age relaxation for each category.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The|
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016″
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or involvement||5 years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
- Each post will have a varied education qualification, experience, etc.
- The minimum aggregate percentage in degree is 60%
- For SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates, the minimum aggregate percentage in degree is 55%
- Candidates who were holding a similar post in Bank of India in the past are not eligible, hence need not apply.
The salary details of the Bank of India Officer recruitment 2020 is available here.
|Junior Management Grade Scale–I (JMGS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490|
|Senior Management Grade Scale–IV (SMGS IV)||50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170|
The BOI bank of India officer selection process involves online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
If Online Exam & Interview Conducted:
- In case online test is available, the weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview is 80:20.
- They will calculate the final scores of candidates on the basis of total scores of candidates in Online Examination (marks in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper) and Interview.
If Online Exam is not Conducted:
In this Bank of India Officer recruitment 2020, if the online examination is not available, the final selection will take place through the personal interview. In such case, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will take place on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies. The maximum marks for the interview is 100. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview is 40% for General/EWS Category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category candidate.
If both Group Discussion & Interview are Conducted:
The maximum Marks for Group Discussion is 30 and the minimum qualifying marks is 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category (out of 30 marks). Only those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion can attend the Personal Interview. Mere participation in Group Discussion shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview. Group Discussion will be of a qualifying nature only i.e. Marks obtained in Group Discussions will not be added while preparing the Merit List.
Online Exam Pattern:
The Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern is available here.
- The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in the English Language will not be added while preparing the Merit List.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
|English Language||50||Composite Time|
of 150 Minutes
|General Awareness with special reference|
to Banking Industry
Bank of India Officer Syllabus:
The BOI officer exam syllabus is available here for your reference. So that it will be convenient for you to make your own study plan.
English: Fillers, cloze test, Reading comprehension, sentence correction, Error detection, jumbled sentences, vocabulary, etc.
General Awareness: current affairs, banking & financial awareness, static GK.
Professional Knowledge: The syllabus is based on the qualification degree of candidates.
Here we have added some useful preparation tips for each section of the BOI Officer exam 2020. Take the Bank of India Officer 2020 mock test to test your performance in all sections
English Language Preparation Methods:
Reading daily newspaper is the best way to improve your grammar and vocabulary skills. It is the base for you to score in topics like error spotting, fillers, cloze test, etc. If you focus more on this section, you can easily lead many people in the competition. Through BOI Bank of India officer sectional mock test practice, you can improvise your performance in other difficult topics such as jumbled sentences, reading comprehension, etc.
General Awareness Preparation Methods:
This is most probably the game-changer section. Everybody can score in this section, but for that, very thorough preparation is needed. Also, give special attention to financial awareness in your preparation. Prepare separate notes ad revise it regularly. BOI Officer Online tests will help to improve your accuracy.
BOI Officer Admit Card
The Bank of India officer exam call letter is very important for you to attend the online exam. After the release of the admit card, you can download it by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official site of BOI.
- In the home page, click the BOI Officer exam admit card download link.
- Provide your registration number and password.
- Enter the captcha code and press the login button.
- Take a printout of the Bank of India officer 2020 admit card. Without the exam admit card, you cannot participate in the online exam.
Bank of India Officer Result
The Bank of India officer 2020 result will release at each stage of the selection process. The BOI officer results will release on the official website. The first result of the recruitment is for the online exam. Then the final merit list will release after the completion of the interview stage, based on the Bank of India officer cut off.
Here we have added some FAQs related to the Bank of India officer exam 2020.
Q: What is the BOI officer 2020 selection process?
A: The selection process contains online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Q: What are the total marks for the Bank of India officer 2020 online exam?
A: The total marks for the online exam is 175.
Q: Is there any sectional time for the Bank of India officer 2020 exam?
A: No, for each section, separate timing is not allotted. A Composite Time of 150 Minutes is available.
Q: What is the negative marks for the BOI officer 2020 online exam?
A: For each wrong answer, the minus marks is 0.25.
Q: What are the sections in the Bank of India officer 2020 online exam?
A: General awareness with special reference to banking knowledge, Professional knowledge, and English language.
Q: I belong to Nepal. Can I apply for the Bank of India Officer 2020 recruitment exams?
A: Yes. You are eligible to apply for this recruitment. But you should provide the government eligibility certificate.
Q: What is the Bank of India officer 2020 online application fee?
A: The Bank of India officer online application fee is Rs. 175 for SC / ST / PWD candidates. For general & other category candidates, the application fee is Rs.850.