CBI LDCE Syllabus 2020: Central Bureau of Investigation will conduct Written Test for the post of Sub Inspector. Here we have listed the CBI LDCE Syllabus 2020 and CBI LDCE Exam Pattern 2020 for the CBI LDCE Written Test. Candidates who are going to preparing for the CBI LDCE Exam can check the CBI Syllabus 2020 and CBI Exam Pattern 2020.
Central Bureau of Investigation has already released Recruitment Notification for the vacancies for Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates applied for CBI Recruitment 2020, have to appear for the CBI Exam 2020. To attend the CBI Selection Procedure 2020, candidates need to know about CBI Syllabus 2020 and CBI Exam Pattern 2020
CBI Scheme of Examination
Employees of the CBI both Executive (irrespective of their cadre i.e. G.D. Or M.T. Constable to ASI) and Ministerial Staff (LDC to CA and Steno Grade-II) are eligible to appear in the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for filling up 15% of vacancies through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination in the rank of Sub-Inspectors of Police, DSPE, CBI
CBI LDCE Exam Pattern 2020
The CBI Limited Departmental Competitive examination will consist of three parts
|PART I||Written Examination||400 marks|
|PART II||Evaluation of Service Records||60 marks|
- The minimum percentage for qualifying written test is 40% in each subject with an aggregate of 45%.
- For SC/ST candidate, relaxation in minimum qualifying marks will be given as per instructions applicable on the date of issue of this Circular
- There will be no relaxation/concession with regard to securing minimum 50% marks in evaluation of Service record.
- All candidates qualifying written examination of all categories are required to secure minimum of 50% marks in evaluation of service records
Part III Evaluation of Service Records
Evaluation of service records will carry a maximum of 60 marks, The exact distribution of 60 marks for evaluation of service records will be notified before 30.4.2020. The evaluation of service records of the candidates qualifying in the written examination will be undertaken by the Selection Board as mentioned above
CBI LDCE Syllabus 2020
The subjects for the written examination, the maximum marks and the time allowed for each subject
|PAPER NUMBER||SUBJECT||MAX MARKS||DURATION|
|PAPER – I||General Knowledge||200||3 Hours|
|Written Ability Test|
|PAPER – II||Law||200||3 Hours|
- The questions in Paper I will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environments around him and its application to society
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Science, General Politics and Scientific Research
- The questions on part B of Paper I will be descriptive type (and not of objective type), to test candidate’s ability for orderly, effective and exact expression, combined wIth due economy of words.
- The question will be designed to test the candidates understanding and knowledge of the language, its comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, grammar etc. There will also be questions on Precis Writing and Paragraph Writing.