COVID-19 All Over the World:
The COVID – 19 has attacked over 19 lakh people all over the world. Italy, Spain, USA, France, and Germany are the 5 countries with more than one lakh person got affected by this disease. Also the death toll has crossed 1 lakh all over the world.
- Total cases all over the world – 1925224
- Total death all over the world – 119702
- Recovered people all over the world – 447948
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||Total people recovered|
|UK||88621||11329||N / A|
COVID-19 in India:
In India also, the disease is spreading in a steady rate. As of now, the government’s 21 days national lockdown is coming to the end for today. The details of COVID-19 damages in India are given below.
- Total cases in India – 10541
- Total death cases in India – 358
- Total people recovered in India – 1205
PM Narendra Modi Announces 2nd Lockdown:
Following the end of 1st lockdown in India, PM Modi announces the lockdown extension. In his speech today he mentioned that the national lockdown will continue till the 3rd of May. The highlights of PM Modi’s speech are given below.
- People want to follow the lockdown till the 3rd of May.
- Highly affected areas will be supervised carefully to control the disease.
- Till 20th of April, the lockdown will be in a strict manner.
- Then after 20th of April, certain relaxations would be allowed in the less affected areas. In those areas relaxations will be allowed for certain essential services.
- Strict actions will be taken against the people who violate the lockdown rules. Don’t allow the further spread of COVID-19.
- Coming week is very important in controlling the COVID-19 spread in our country.
- Social Distancing measure has been a great advantage for us to control the disease spread.
- Our lockdown measures have already controlled the disease spread to a greater extent. Countries all over the world are wondering and praising about our steps to control COVID-19 spread.
- Modi thanked all the people who have followed the lockdown for the wellbeing of the nation.
Also Modi recommended some actions for people to follow.
Modi’s Recommendations for People:
- It is our duty to safeguard all the elderly people of our country from this disease.
- Social distancing is very important. So follow it in a strict manner.
- Don’t stop your servants of your houses from the work.
- Respect all the people who are fighting against the COVID-19 diseases spread.
- Help poor people in your locality. Help them for their basic needs.
- Boost your immune power with nutritional foods.
- Use Arogya Setu app developed by the Indian government and follow the precaution measures.
So, people follow the lockdown till May 3, and fight against the COVID-19 with a unity.