IBPS RRB Prelims exam is round the corner followed by the Mains exam. To crack the exam easily in the first attempt, candidates should prepare an effective study plan and should follow it strictly. First of all, candidates should have thorough knowledge of IBPS RRB Office Assistant syllabus and pattern before they start their preparation. This article deals with the tips and strategies that are to be followed to make the IBPS RRB preparation exam process a cake walk.
We have also added how to use video courses for exam preparation.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pattern:
|S.No||Subject||Max. Questions||Max. Marks||Time duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||40||40||45 minutes|
|S.no||Subject||Max. Questions||Max. Marks||Time durations|
|1||Reasoning Ability||40||50||Composite Time of 2 Hours|
|4||Hindi/ English Language||40||40|
Section-wise tips to crack the prelims and mains exam:
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Learn all the mathematical formulas to improve your speed and to completed the question in less time
- To get an idea about the type of question check previous year question papers.
- Learn the 1 to 20 tables thoroughly to reduce calculation time. This will help you a lot during the Main examination.
- Spend 3 Hours a day for the quants section and take mock tests regularly.
Tips for the English language:
- With basic Knowledge in elements such as prepositions, adjectives etc, you can clear this section easily. Don’t waste too much time on this section.
- Read newspapers and listen to the news daily to improve your vocabulary. Have a separate note for English, Write down the meaning and antonyms for the words which you don’t know the meaning of.
- Concentrate in areas like word substitution, replacing the phrase, idioms and phrases and synonyms & antonyms.
- While doing the reading comprehension section, read the paragraph slowly and try to understand the context in the first read. This section is easier to score when you understand the paragraph completely, fast reading makes you read the paragraph again and again which will cost you more time.
General awareness tips:
- Go through the newspapers regularly. At least you should be thorough of the last 6 months’ happenings.
- Concentrate more on this section, don’t take it for granted. You can save more time in this section.
- Try to cover all the important topics. Please be careful while choosing the books for GK preparation.
- Solve all the previous year question papers to get a clear idea of the questions and pattern.
- Whenever you try mock tests, try to complete it with the stipulated time
- Cover all the topics. Don’t leave any.
- One should understand the question properly as logical reasoning questions are too tricky. You should be fast in calculations.
Effective usage of Video courses for Exam Preparation:
- Bank exam video courses provided by online platforms are carefully structured and entirely implemented with the latest updated pattern. It enables the students to understand all the basic and advanced concepts of all topics which are interrelated.
Boosting the fundamentals:
- Bank exam video classes provided by the online platforms will boost up your fundamental knowledge about every topic and help you to face the bank exam confidently. If the fundamental roots are strong, there is no reason to fear the exam wind.
Improving the ability :
- Online bank exam video coaching classes are more productive, they will improve the ability and thinking capacity of the students.
- Video classes provide effective strategies to increase the student’s speed of answering correctly in the exam.
Step by step procedure:
- Online video courses are designed in a methodical way in which the candidates will learn the concepts thoroughly. It makes the entire learning process of the candidate productive.
- Students will learn the concepts in a step-by-step procedure.
Clearing doubts made easy:
- Students tend to have a lot of doubts while preparing for the banking exam, especially while doing quants and reasoning questions. With the introduction of online video courses, clearing doubts has become very easy.
Basement for self-evaluation:
- Students who are opting the online classes will have access to the mock tests and topic tests, they can use this golden opportunity to self analyse their weaker sections and work on them.
Extensive coverage of sections:
- Preliminary bank exams consist of three sections such as English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability. On the other hand, the Mains exam comprises four sections reasoning and computer aptitude data analysis & interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and English language. Online video courses will cover all the topics of prelims and the main examination.
- Online bank exam video coaching classes will envelope all the fundamental concepts, advanced concepts, solved problems, easy tips and tricks to solve the questions, which can be watched N number of times. It will be highly useful for you to remember the concepts.
Concentrate on all sections:
- Online bank exam classes will give attention to all the individual sections. You cannot leave any sections, the sectional test will be provided which helps you to concentrate on your weaker sections and improve the same.
Improve your time management skills:
- Online bank exam courses not only help you to learn the basic and advanced concepts but also guide you on how to manage the time which is the most vital part of the banking exam.
- No matter how well you prepare, you must be cautious to achieve the best result in the banking exam.