CRPF HC Syllabus 2020: Central Reserve Police Force has released the CRPF HC Syllabus 2020 for 1412 Head Constable Vacancy posts. Candidates can check and download the syllabus from the CRPF official website.
Central Reserve Police Force has released the Notification for CRPF Vacancy for 1412 Head Constable posts. Eligible candidates can apply for CRPF HC Recruitment 2020 on or before 6th March 2020. Candidates who are going to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020, have to appear for the CRPF LDCE Exam 2020. To attend the CRPF LDCE Recruitment Exam 2020, candidates need to know about CRPF Syllabus 2020 and CRPF Exam Pattern 2020.
To gain good marks and qualify in the CRPF LDCE Exam 2020, candidates need to check the CRPF HC Syllabus 2020 and CRPF HC Exam Pattern 2020. In this article, we have given a brief description of the CRPF LDCE Exam 2020. Only based on the marks scored in the CRFP 2020, candidates will be selected for the next stage of the CRPF HC Recruitment process. The selection will be purely on merit basis only. So candidates are advised to carefully read the CRPF LDCE Syllabus 2020 and CRPF LDCE Exam Pattern 2020.
CRPF HC Syllabus 2020
In CRPF 2020 conducts various selection processes to recruit 1412 Head constable. At the very beginning, CRPF conducts the written examination.
|LRPF HC LDCE WRITTEN EXAMINATION – 2019|
|LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (LDCE)||General Intelligence||60||60|
CRPF HC Cut-off Marks 2020
- The CRPF HC Cut off marks for appointment will be 50% in aggregate.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to candidate belonging to SC/ST categories only.
- However, it will be necessary to secure 45% qualifying marks in each part of the examination for General/OBC and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
CRPF HC Exam Pattern 2020
- Name of Exam – Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
- Short Exam Name – LDCE
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours
- Questions – 160
- Total Marks – 160
- Question Type – MCQ (Objective Type)
- Mode of Exam – Written Type
- Answer Sheet – OMR
- Conducting Body – CRPF
- Exam Level – Inside CRPF (Existing CRPF Staffs only)
CRPF Selection Procedure 2020
- Stage I – CRPF Written Examination 2020 (LDCE)
The written test will consist of only OMR based bilingual questions. The CRPF Written exam will be conducted for 160 marks.
- Stage II – Physical Measurement (PST)
All Candidates who qualify in the CRPF HC Exam 2020 will be subjected to physical measurement and its standard will be as applicable to CT/GD entry cadre
- State III – Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
All candidates possessing minimum physical standard will be required to undergo CRPF PET (Physical efficiency test). CRPF PET shall not carry any marks. However, it would be mandatory for the candidates to qualify this test, failing which the candidate will be eliminated.
- Stage IV – Checking Testimonials
Testimonials of the candidates who qualified in CRPF LDCE Written Examination, PST & PET will be checked by the recruitment board. While screening of testimonials, candidates who have credit achievements in courses and sports will be given weightage of additional marks
- Stage V – Medical Examination
Detailed CRFP Medical examination of those candidates who come out successful in CRPF Written, PST, and PET & Scrutiny of Testimonials/Records will be conducted as per existing guidelines in the CRPF instructions issued from time to time.
- Stage VI – Drawal of Merit List
After completion of all CRPF 2020 5 Stages, CRPF HC Merit List will be separately released for each category. Aggregate marks for Drawal of merit will be 220 marks (160+20+20+20. List of finally selected candidates will be uploaded on CRPF website.
How to Prepare with CRPF HC Examination 2020
CRPF HC Syllabus 2020 and CRPF HC Exam Pattern 2020 have all important topics with comprehensive subtopics. Here some basic and useful tips to help the preparation for CRPF LDCE Examination 2020. Go through and enhance your preparation for CRPF exam 2020.
- Ensure that you are holding the updated CRPF HC Exam Pattern 2020 and CRPF Syllabus 2020.
- Plan and cover the CPRF Syllabus 2020 topics.
- Divide the time for each topic based on the CRPF Cut off marks given
- After completing the topics in CRPF HC Syllabus 2020, take a revision by practice with more CRPF Previous question Paper, CRPF Model Question paper and CRPF Sample Question Papers.