Dear Readers, Daily Current Affairs News Updates about the National and International events were listed here. Read Current Affairs Today here and stay updated with current news. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam and all other competitive exams can use this and try Current Affairs Quiz to test your knowledge level.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: DAYS
World Youth Skills Day
- The United Nations, at its General Assembly in November 2014, declared15 July as World Youth Skills Day. World Skills is proud to be part of a global recognition and promotion of skills.
- This year’s theme is Skills for a Resilient Youth in the Era of COVID-19 and Beyond.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: NATIONAL
Govt approves Rs 107 cr for fire-fighting facilities at Haldia Dock
- The government has approved Rs 107 crore for modern fire-fighting facilities at Haldia Dock Complex of Kolkata Port to ensure safe cargo operations, especially petro-chemical goods.
- Kolkata Port is one of the top 12 major ports in the country.
- It was approved by Union Minister of State (I/C) for Shipping Shri Mansukh Mandaviya.
- The modern fire-fighting facility will enable Haldia Dock Complex in safe handling of the movement of petro-chemical products.
- The existing fire-fighting facility does not support the handling the LPG and other petroleum products as per the guideline of Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD) of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
About Ministry of Shipping
- Union Minister of State for Shipping and Union Minister of State for Chemical and Fertilizers: Mansukh Laxmanbhai Mandaviya
- Constituency: Gujarat
Indian Railways on mission mode of becoming ‘Green Railway’ by 2030
- The Ministry of Railways is on a mission mode with the goal of transforming Indian Railways into Green Railways by 2030 and has taken a number of major initiatives towards mitigation of global warming and combating climate change.
- Railway Electrification, improving the energy efficiency of locomotives and trains and fixed installations, green certification for installations/stations, fitting bio-toilets in coaches and switching to renewable sources of energy are parts of its strategy of achieving net-zero carbon emission.
- Indian Railways has completed electrification of more than 40,000 Route km (RKM) (63 per cent of Broad Gauge routes) in which 18,605 km electrification work has been done during 2014-20. Previously, only 3,835 km electrification work was completed during the period 2009-14. Indian Railways has fixed a target of electrification of 7000 RKM for the year 2020-21.
- All routes on Broad Gauge (BG) network have been planned to be electrified by December
- Indian Railways has also taken a number of initiatives to promote solar energy. Indian Railways is working to harness the potential of 500 Mega Watt (MW) energy through rooftop Solar panels (Developer model). Already awarded for 245 MW and target for completion of these plants is December 2022.
- One project of 7 MW at Bina (Madhya Pradesh) in collaboration with Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has already been installed and is presently under extensive testing. This is First of its kind of solar project in the world.
- In the wind energy sector, 103 MW wind-based power plants have already been Among them, 26 MW is in Rajasthan (Jaisalmer), 21 MW is in Tamil Nadu and 56.4 MW is in Maharashtra (Sangli). Indian Railways has also planned to set up 200 MW wind energy plants in next 2 years in Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Karnataka.
- In the field of Green Initiatives, a total of 69,000 coaches have been fitted with more than 2,44,000 bio-toilets in Indian Railways.
About Ministry of Railways
- Piyush Goyal (Minister), Suresh Angadi (Minister of State)
- Constituency: Maharashtra
Indian Railways creates Post Covid Coach for passenger safety
- Indian Railways has created Post Covid Coach to ensure safer journey of passengers.
- This Post Covid Coach has design improvements in the coach like handsfree amenities, copper-coated handrails & latches, plasma air purification and titanium di-oxide coating for Covid free passenger journey.
- Post Covid Coach has handsfree amenities like foot operated water tap & soap dispenser, foot operated lavatory door (outside), foot operated flush valve, foot operated latches in lavatory door, outside washbasin with foot operated water tap and soap dispenser and forearm operated handle on compartment door.
- It is equipped with copper-coated handrails & latches because copper degrades the virus landed on it within few hours. Copper has anti microbial properties. When virus lands on copper, Ion blasts pathogen and destroy the DNA and RNA inside the virus.
- It has of plasma air equipment in AC duct. This plasma air equipment will sterilize the air and surfaces inside the AC coach using ionised air to make the coach Covid-19 and particulate matter resistant. This provision will also improve the ion concentration from 100 ions/cm3 to more than 6000 ions/cm.
- TiO2 is considered to be a safe substance and is harmless to humans. This Titanium Di-oxide coating applied on washbasins, lavatory, seats & berths, snack table, glass window, floor, virtually every surface that comes in human contact. Effective life of this coating is 12 months.
About Indian Railways
- HeadQuarters: New Delhi
- Chairman: Vinod Kumar Yadav
On United Nations’ 75th Anniversary, PM Modi to virtually address ECOSOC on July 17
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will virtually address the valedictory of high-level segment of United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
- This will be Prime Minister Modi’s first speech at the United Nations after India reinstated it’s place as a non permanent member in the Security Council earlier this year.
- ECOSOC serves as the central forum for discussing international economic and social issues and formulating policy recommendations addressed to member states of the United Nations. This year marks the 75th anniversary of the Council since it’s formation in 1945.
About United Nations Economic and Social Council:
- Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Head: Mona Juul
Ministry of Tourism presents 41st webinar titled ‘NadiVigyan: A complete solution for spinal disorders’ under Dekho Apna Desh series
- To enlighten about the ancient form of health science- NadiVigyan and its fruitful benefits in curing various spinal disorders, Ministry of Tourism presented a webinar on ‘NadiVigyan: A complete solution for spinal disorders’ under Dekho Apna Desh webinar series.
- This unusual topic is a part of our culture and heritage and tourism plays a major role in showcasing these traits of a country. The ancient form of health science- Nadi Vigyan clearly highlights how incredible our country is in various aspects apart from travel destinations.
- The 41st session of the Dekho Apna Desh webinar series on 11th July, 2020 was moderated by Ms Rupinder Brar, Additional Director General, Ministry of Tourism and was presented by Dr. Laxminarayan Joshi, Dean, Student Welfare, Founder and Faculty Head of Dept. of Yogic Science, Uttarakhand Sanskrit University.
- Dekho Apna Desh Webinar Series is an effort to showcase India’s rich diversity under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat and it is continuously spreading spirit of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat through virtual platform.
About Ministry of Tourism:
- Prahlad Singh Patel, Minister of State (Independent charge)
- Constituency: Damoh
CURRENT AFFAIRS: BANKING AND FINANCE
2% interest subvention on Shishu loans operationalised via SIDBI
- The Department of Financial Services (DFS) stated that SIDBI will provide funds to Member Lending Institutions (MLIs) upfront under the government-approved 2 per cent interest subvention for SHISHU loans.
- It may be recalled that Union Cabinet in June approved a scheme for interest subvention of 2 per cent to Shishu loan category borrowers under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana outstanding as on March 31, for a period of 12 months to eligible borrowers.
- The move to allow SIDBI to provide amount to MLIs upfront would benefit 9.37 crore small loan accounts, the DFS tweeted.
- Mudra loans are designed to bring enterprises into the formal financial system. They are available to non-farm micro or small enterprises engaged in income generation through manufacturing, trading and services. Shishu loans are loans that are up to 50,000 per borrower.
- Headquarters: Lucknow
- Founded: 2 April 1990
- Mohammad Mustafa, (Chairman and Managing Director)
HSBC to set up IFSC Banking Unit at GIFT City
- Global banking major Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) has received an in-principle approval from the GIFT SEZ Authority to set up an IFSC Banking Unit (IBU) at GIFT- International Financial Services Centre (IFSC).
- The approval is subject to other regulatory approvals, informed the banking major.
- So far, 13 banks have set up their IBUs in GIFT IFSC. The cumulative business in banking vertical have crossed $28 billion.
- The proposed commencement of the IBU by HSBC marks a landmark for India’s IFSC business and establishes GIFT City as a globally competitive international financial centre.
- GIFT IFSC Banking Units have played a pivotal role in the development of IFSC in India by providing dollar financing to Indian corporates.
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- CEO: Noel Quinn
CURRENT AFFAIRS: BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
NSRCEL Partners With Capgemini To Support Social Startups
- NSRCEL, the startup hub at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM-B), has partnered with Capgemini in India to support social impact startups in the country’s growing startup ecosystem.
- Of the 28 start-ups that made the pitch, four startups have been selected for the programme which will start in the first week of August.
- The selected startups are Blink Research and Services, Econut Coconut Producer Company, Learning Matters and Prosoc Innovators.
- The selected ventures will receive from Capgemini an entrepreneurial grant of Rs 75 lakh each across three years based on their progress and milestone.
- From NSRCEL at IIMB, they will gain access to domain mentors and networks that will help them scale. The mentors will address specific challenges and provide assistance wherever required.
- NSRCEL brings together start-ups, industry mentors, eminent academicians from its parent institution Indian Institute of Management Bangalore and researchers who thrive on continuous interaction of theory and practice.
- Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services
- CEO: Aiman Ezzat
- Headquarters: Paris, France
CURRENT AFFAIRS: STATES
Tamil Nadu launches television-based learning programme for 10th standard students
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswamy has launched a television-based learning programme for the Tenth standard students.
- The state run Kalvi television channel will initially air two-and-a-half hours of teaching programmes for the students during the week days.
- The move is aimed at helping students to continue their studies through the alternative method until the schools reopen.
- Kalvi, meaning education, is a television channel promoted by the Tamil Nadu state education department to support the teaching and learning activities. Now it has evolved as an important tool for the Tenth standard students education, in the absence of physical classrooms.
- In another development, the department has prepared video lessons for the Twelfth-class students. It may be noted that the 11th and 12th students in Government schools are being given free laptops in the state for long. Using the laptops, the students are allowed to download the video lessons from their school computers.
About Tamil Nadu
- Chief minister: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
- Capital: Chennai
- Governor: Banwarilal Purohit
Karnataka: NABARD extends grant assistance of Rs 221.89 cr to support 298 watershed projects
- In Karnataka, NABARD has extended a grant assistance of 89 crore rupees to support 298 watershed projects in over three lakh hectares benefitting 66,500 families. The State has about 75 percent of rainfed area.
- According to NABARD the projects have resulted in improving the crop productivity, diversification, soil and water conservation and socio-economic condition of the beneficiaries.
- To mitigate the COVID 19 impact on rural population, NABARD has released 2200 crore rupees in the state to the Co-operative and Regional Rural Banks under a special line of credit over and above the normal limits. NABARD in Karnataka observed its 39th Foundation Day.
- Capital: Bengaluru
- Governor: Vajubhai Vala
- Chief Minister: S. Yediyurappa
- Chairman: Govinda Rajulu Chintala
- Founded: 12 July 1982
- Headquarters: Mumbai
Odisha partners with Coursera to upskill 50,000 unemployed youth
- The Odisha Skills Development Authority has partnered with online learning platform Coursera to train 50,000 unemployed youth during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Launched on the World Youth Skills Day, the partnership is part of the global rollout of Coursera’s Workforce Recovery Initiative, where any state and country can provide unemployed workers with free access to online learning, the company mentioned in its official release.
- The government of Odisha aims to solve the problem of unemployment in the State by improving employability among its youth.
- The programme aims to build in-demand skills like data science, cloud computing, and the Internet of Things. These courses will also offer professional certificates like the Google IT Support Professional Certificate, designed to train people with no tech background for high-demand jobs.
- The workforce initiative is part of the Coursera for Government offering launched in 2017 to equip government employees and citizens with in-demand skills. With this launch, Odisha joins many US states and countries around the world that are using Coursera to offer job-relevant online learning to unemployed workers, the company stated.
- Learners can enroll in the courses offered through the initiative by September 30, 2020, and will have access until the end of the year to complete the courses.
- Capital: Bhubaneswar
- Governor: Ganeshi Lal
- Chief minister: Naveen Patnaik
J&K UT: Advisor to LG Baseer Ahmad Khan e-launches NeFMS at Civil Secretariat in Srinagar
- In the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, Advisor to Lieutenant Governor, Baseer Ahmad Khan e-launched National Electronic Fund Management System (NeFMS) at Civil Secretariat in Srinagar.
- While launching the NeFMS, the Advisor stated, this will go a long way in addressing the grievances of the workers associated with the various centrally sponsored schemes.
- He further stated that it will pave the way for direct and faster release of wages under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) and other schemes.
About Jammu and Kashmir:
- Capitals: Jammu (Winter), Srinagar (Summer)
- Girish Chandra Murmu: Lieutenant Governor
CURRENT AFFAIRS: APPOINTMENTS AND RESIGNATIONS
Suriname elects Indian-origin ‘Chan’ Santokhi as President
- South American country Suriname brought an end to dictatorial rule by electing a new President Chan Santokhi. Santokhi is an Indian-origin former police chief, who won a landslide victory in the election that took place in May this year.
- Chandrikapersad ‘Chan’ Santokhi replaced dictator Desi Bouterse, who is facing murder charges along with smuggling of drugs, in the country which has a sizeable Hindu population.
- 61-year-old Santokhi belongs to the Progressive Reform Party and will be sworn in as President on July 16. Santokhi was the sole nomination for President of Suriname.
- The Progressive Reform Party won 20 of the 51 seats in the National Assembly, enough to form a coalition government with the General Liberation and Development Party, which is led by Ronnie Brunswijk, who will serve as vice-president.
- Suriname, a former Dutch colony, is on the brink of bankruptcy and major economic crisis during Bouterse’s rule. The country is struggling with widespread corruption and drug menace.
- Capital: Paramaribo
- Currency: Suriname Dollar
Election commissioner Ashok Lavasa appointed vice president of Asian Development Bank
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has appointed election commissioner Ashok Lavasa, as its vice-president. Lavasa will succeed Diwakar Gupta, whose term will end on August 31.
- ADB has appointed Ashok Lavasa as Vice-President for Private Sector Operations and Public-Private Partnerships. He will succeed Diwakar Gupta, whose term will end on 31 August, Asian Development Bank stated.
- Ashok Lavasa assumed charge as Election Commissioner of India on January 23, 2018.
- Prior to his appointment as election commissioner, Lavasa played a critical role in running of several ministries at varying points of time in his career. Among his highlights, he was also held the union finance secretary job.
About Asian Development Bank:
- Headquarters: Mandaluyong, Philippines
- President: Masatsugu Asakawa
CURRENT AFFAIRS: MOU
UNICEF INDIA announced its partnership with FICCI for #Reimagine Campaign
- UNICEF INDIA announced its partnership with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry’s (FICCI), Socio-Economic Development Foundation (SEDF) to jointly develop UNICEF’s#Reimagine Campaign to support the most vulnerable populations and children during the COVID-19 response and its after-math in India.
- The partnership will also help avoid potential long-term damage to business operations and employment pipelines, and their most important resource, their personnel, their children and their families.
- FICCI and UNICEF will work on an action plan based on the document that is being developed jointly by the International Chambers of Commerce and UNICEF for governments and businesses on the actions they can take to support the post-pandemic recovery.
- President– Sangita Reddy
- Secretary General– Dilip Chenoy
- Headquarter– New Delhi
- Headquarter– New York, United States (US)
- Executive Director– Henrietta Holsman Fore
CURRENT AFFAIRS: AWARDS AND HONORS
Gurbux Singh, Palash Nandi to be honoured with Mohun Bagan Ratna
- Hockey legendGurbux Singh and former first-class cricketer Palash Nandi will receive this year’s Mohun Bagan Ratna. The club has decided not to hold the customary ‘Mohun Bagan Day’ function on July 29 this year owing to the pandemic.
- July 29 was the date of Bagan’s IFA Shield triumph in1911 when they defeated East Yorkshire Regiment 2-1.
- Ashok Kumar,a member of India’s 1975 World Cup-winning hockey team, will be given the Lifetime Achievement Award along with Pranab Ganguly (football) and Monoranjan Porel(athletics).
- Joseba Beitiawill get the best footballer (senior) prize. Sajal Bag (U-18) has been chosen as the best youth player.
Ved Parkash Dudeja, vice chairman, RLDA awarded ‘Infra Business Leader of the Year’
- Ved Parkash Dudeja, vice chairman, Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) was recently awarded the coveted ‘Infra Business Leader of the Year’ award for 2020 by the Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards (RIMBDA).
- RLDA is a statutory authority under the Ministry of Railways, responsible for development of vacant railway land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures and creating assets for Indian Railways.
- Under the leadership of Dudeja, RLDA has initiated several commercial projects, multifunctional complex, colony redevelopment and station redevelopment projects and shattered all previous records of earnings as well as those of awarding of lease contracts in 2019-20. RLDA has awarded tenders for long lease of land parcels worth 1,550 crore during the year.
- An alumnus of the renowned Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh, Dudeja has been conferred “Vishishtha Seva Praman Patra” by Minister of Railways in 2015-16 for his extraordinary contribution to railways. In his illustrious career spanning 32 years, Dudeja has spearheaded several path-breaking innovations that shaped the Indian Railways’ growth trajectory and had a revolutionizing impact on India’s development story.
- In his current role, Dudeja is not only contributing towards the business growth of Indian Railways but also leading its goal of ushering economic progress through infrastructural development from the front, an RLDA statement stated.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: RANKING
Mukesh Ambani’s $72 billion fortune makes him richer than Elon Musk and Google’s Larry Page and Sergey Brin
- India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani surged past Silicon Valley tech titan Elon Musk as well as Alphabet Inc. co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page to become the world’s sixth-richest person.
- The chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd., whose wealth surpassed Warren Buffett’s last week, is now worth $72.4 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
- The sudden surge in Ambani’s wealth since April is because his three-year-old telecom arm Reliance Jio has raised more than $15.6 billion in the last four months from Facebook, Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners, General Atlantic, KKR, Mubadala, Saudi PIF (Public Investment Fund) and more.
- Top Jeff Bezos(US) with USD 184billion, 2. Bill Gates(US) with USD 115billion, 3. Bernard Arnault(France) USD 94.5billion.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
HRD minister launches ‘world’s most affordable’ Covid-19 test kit developed by IIT Delhi
- Union Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank and Minister of State (HRD) Sanjay Dhotre launched a low-cost Covid-19 test developed by Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT) Delhi. The test, Corosure, has been billed as the world’s most affordable probe free RT-PCR based Covid-19 diagnostic kit.
- The HRD minister described the launch as a “historic occasion” and lauded the team of experts at IIT Delhi for developing the diagnostic kit. The test kit uses an alternative testing method for testing Covid-19 samples and is launched by the company Newtech Medical under the name ‘Corosure’.
- During the event, Jatin Goyal, managing director of Corosure, stated the total cost of the kit roughly comes to around Rs 650. “This certainly makes it very affordable as compared to other probe tests that are being imported from other countries,” he stated.
- The product is approved by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI).
CURRENT AFFAIRS: SPORTS
Former Australia Skipper Mile Jedinak Announces Retirement From Football
- Former Australia skipper and Crystal Palace midfielder Mile Jedinak announced his retirement from football at the age of 35.
- He played 79 times for his country, featuring at three World Cups before bowing out of international football in late 2018.
- One of his biggest triumphs was captaining the Socceroos to win the 2015 Asian Cup.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: OBITUARY
Wim Suurbier, Dutch Football Legend, passes away
- Netherlands and Ajax defender Wim Suurbier, a key member of the 1970s Dutch squad who played in two World Cup finals, passed away at the age of 75.
- With Ajax from 1964 to 1977 he won three European Cups and seven national titles.
- Suurbier was also part of the Dutch sides that lost in the 1974 and 1978 World Cup finals, to West Germany and Argentina. He ended his career with 60 caps.
Renowned ceramic artist Jyotsna Bhatt passes away
- One of India’s best-known ceramic artists, Baroda-based Jyotsna Bhatt passed away.
- A nodal figure for artists working in ceramics, her works received wide recognition and she would often travel to conduct workshops across the country
DAILY CA 14th JUL
- Govt aims to increase public health expenditure to 2.5% of GDP by 2025
- United Nations organised 2020 Virtual Counter-Terrorism Week from 6-10 July 2020
- Nabard announces 5,000-crore concessional refinance facility
- NHB provides 25,000 crore to housing fin cos as refinance assistance in last 4 months
- Google to invest $10 billion in India over 5-7 years
- RIL first company in India to surpass Rs 12 lakh crore market cap
- India’s GDP likely to contract 4.5% in FY21: FICCI survey
- Motilal Oswal AMC launches Multi Asset Fund
- BuyUcoin Becomes The First Indian Cryptocurrency Exchange To List XinFin Utility Token
- PayU Introduces QR Enabled EFT Solution For Real Time Monitoring Of Bank Transactions
- NATGRID signed MOU with NCRB to access database that links around 14,000 police stations
- Madeline Swegle makes history as U.S. Navy’s first Black female tactical jet pilot
- Poland’s incumbent Andrzej Duda narrowly wins presidential vote
- Vidhu P. Nair appointed India’s next Ambassador to Turkmenistan
- Snapdeal’s Kunal Bahl to lead CII’s e-commerce committee
- Hemang Amin appointed BCCI’s interim CEO
- Indian Teenager Soham Mukherjee Sets Guinness World Record by Jumping Across Ruler 101 Times In 30 Seconds
- ISRO Chief Sivan Named As 2020 Von Karman Award Recipient By IAA, To Be Conferred In March
- Shahidul Alam among winners of CPJ’s 2020 International Press Freedom Awards
- Madhya Pradesh tops in implementing Pradhan Mantri Street Vendors Atma Nirbhar Nidhi-PM Swa Nidhi scheme
- ISRO to launch Amazonia-1 satellite of Brazil onboard PSLV next month
- Russian varsity claims successful trials of world’s first Covid-19 vaccine
- IIT Kanpur develops UV sanitizing device ‘SHUDH’ to make your room COVID free
- Actor-Singer Divya Chouksey Passes Away Due to Cancer
- Former Telangana minister P Ramaswamy passes away
DAILY CA 15th JUL
- World Youth Skills Day- 15th july
- Govt approves Rs 107 cr for fire-fighting facilities at Haldia Dock
- Indian Railways on mission mode of becoming ‘Green Railway’ by 2030
- Indian Railways creates Post Covid Coach for passenger safety
- On United Nations’ 75th Anniversary, PM Modi to virtually address ECOSOC on July 17
- Ministry of Tourism presents 41st webinar titled ‘NadiVigyan: A complete solution for spinal disorders’ under Dekho Apna Desh series
- 2% interest subvention on Shishu loans operationalised via SIDBI
- HSBC to set up IFSC Banking Unit at GIFT City
- NSRCEL Partners With Capgemini To Support Social Startups
- Tamil Nadu launches television-based learning programme for 10th standard students
- Karnataka: NABARD extends grant assistance of Rs 221.89 cr to support 298 watershed projects
- Odisha partners with Coursera to upskill 50,000 unemployed youth
- J&K UT: Advisor to LG Baseer Ahmad Khan e-launches NeFMS at Civil Secretariat in Srinagar
- Suriname elects Indian-origin ‘Chan’ Santokhi as President
- Election commissioner Ashok Lavasa appointed vice president of Asian Development Bank
- UNICEF INDIA announced its partnership with FICCI for #Reimagine Campaign
- Gurbux Singh, Palash Nandi to be honoured with Mohun Bagan Ratna
- Ved Parkash Dudeja, vice chairman, RLDA awarded ‘Infra Business Leader of the Year’
- Mukesh Ambani’s $72 billion fortune makes him richer than Elon Musk and Google’s Larry Page and Sergey Brin
- HRD minister launches ‘world’s most affordable’ Covid-19 test kit developed by IIT Delhi
- Former Australia Skipper Mile Jedinak Announces Retirement From Football
- Wim Suurbier, Dutch Football Legend, passes away
- Renowned ceramic artist Jyotsna Bhatt passes away