ESIC UDC Salary 2021:
Most of the candidates will look for the ESIC UDC salary 2021 details in the ESIC notification. For your convenience, we have added the complete details regarding the ESIC UDC salary 2021. Candidates looking forward for filling the ESIC UDC Online Application form must also be aware of the ESIC UDC Salary 2021 and its Allowances. Apart from the ESIC UDC Salary, ESIC UDC and Stenographer Allowances, In-hand Salary 2021, Perks, & career growth are given here. So refer to know full details of ESIC UDC basic salary.
ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. ESIC will release the ESIC UDC notification soon. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to fill 6552 vacancies for the post of UDC and Stenographer across India. The foremost thing noticed by the aspirants from the notification is the vacancy and ESIC UDC salary. In this article, we will provide you with detailed content regarding ESIC UDC In Hand Salary and Perks as per the 7th Pay Commission given to the qualified candidates.
|Starting date to apply online||Notify soon.|
|Last date to register||Notify soon.|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify soon.|
|ESIC Exam Date||Notify soon.|
|Result Declaration||Notify soon.|
ESIC UDC Salary 2021
ESIC UDC Salary is according to the 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale of an ESIC UDC is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix(Civilian employees), the following table contains the UDC In Hand Salary, Allowances and Perks as per the 7th Pay Commission.
|Allowances and Perks||Salary|
|Basic ESIC UDC Salary||Level 4 is Rs. 25,500/-.|
|DA(Dearness Allowances)||7% of Basic Pay.|
|TA(Transport Allowances)||Rs.3600 for ‘x’ category cities and Rs.1800 for remaining.|
|Gross Salary||Rs.37000/- ‘X’ category cities.
Rs.33000/- ‘Y’ category cities.
Rs.31000/- ‘Z’ category cities.
- The pay scale of ESIC UDC is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees)
- The entry pay remains Rs.25,500 for the candidates and replaced against a pay band of Rs.5,200-20,200.
- The Grade Pay for the 7th Central Pay Commission is Rs.2,800.
- In addition to the pay scale, the candidates will also be provided with Dearness Allowances (DA), Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance and other Allowances as per the rules from time to time.
ESIC UDC City Categories 2021
The following are the Categories in which the Cities are divided into X, Y and Z according to the 7th Pay Commission as per the Government of India
|X||Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune|
|Y||Agra, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhiwandi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Durg-Bhilai Nagar, Durgapur, Erode, Faridabad, Firozabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli-Dharwad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kakinada, Kochi, Kottayam, Kolhapur, Kollam, Kota, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Malappuram, Malegaon, Mangalore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nellore, Noida, Patna, Pondicherry, Raipur, Rajkot, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sangli, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vasai-Virar City, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal|
ESIC UDC Job Profile 2021
The ESIC UDC Job Profile varies for different Categories, the Role and Responsibility of the different UDC Categories are given in the table given below.
|Categories – Office Posted||Role and Responsibilities|
|Branch Office (Cashier)||
|Regional office/ Headquarters/ Sub-Region Office||
|Branch Office (Non-cashier)||
ESIC Stenographer Job Profile
- A stenographer transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter.
- Fast typing skills are necessary for a stenographer job.
- Stenographers must have a license and certification in addition to passing the exam.
- Stenographers must have a good command over legal and medical terminologies as well as a good proficiency in the English language.
ESIC UDC Promotion/Career Growth
After the candidates have qualified the ESIC UDC Selection Process they are recruited throughout India in the ESIC UDC Offices, they are promoted in the following grade
Upper Division Clerk ⇒ Assistant ⇒ Social Security Assistant
- The next promotion will be for an Assistant with an initial Grade Pay of Rs.4,200.
- For this promotion, a candidate needs to serve continuously for 3 years in the same cadre and this promotion also depends on the number of vacancies for the same.
- Then after serving as an Assistant for three years a candidate will be eligible for the promoted post of Social Security Officer with grade pay of Rs.4,600 initially.
ESIC UDC Vacancies 2021
Upper Division Clerk/ Cashier: 6306 posts.
Stenographer: 246 posts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the In Hand ESIC UDC Salary and some of the perks?
Ans. The In Hand salary is Rs. 25500 and the perks will be TA, DA, HRA etc.
Q2. What is the minimum number of years you have to serve for ESIC UDC promotions?
Ans. The minimum year promotion for ESIC UDC is 3 years.
Q3. What is the ESIC UDC promotion scale-wise?
Ans. Upper Division Clerk ⇒ Assistant ⇒ Social Security Assistant.
Q4. What was the number of vacancies for ESIC UDC in the year 2021?
Ans. The number of vacancies for ESIC UDC 2021 is 6552.
Q5. What is the age limit for applying for ESIC UDC Exam?
Ans. The Age Limit for Applying for ESIC UDC is that the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years of age.