Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Full Set of General Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Exams which was held on 30th September,2018 . Candidates those who are preparing for Upcoming Exams can make use of it. Note: Many of the questions were asked from our IBPS RRB PO Mains 2018 Power Capsule (Page number give along with the questions).
1) To which scheme World Bank has approved the credit worth Rs 6000 crore? (Page Number 15 in RRB Capsule)
Answer: Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABHY).
2) With which company Vodafone will merge to make the largest mobile operator in India? (Page Number 26 in RRB Capsule)
Answer: Idea Cellular
3) In which city in Rajasthan 1.5 lakh people gathered to perform yoga? (Page Number 26 in RRB Capsule)
4) Name the Military exercise recently in Rajasthan? (Page Number 91 in RRB Capsule)
Answer: Vijay Prahar
5) Which bank has inaugurated ‘Livelihood and Water Security’ CSR initiative? (Page Number 15 in RRB Capsule)
Answer: Yes bank (corporate social responsibility)
6) Which CM was conferred the ‘Chief Minister of the Year’ award for her remarkable work in e-governance? (Page Number 45 in RRB Capsule)
Answer: Vasundhara Raje, Rajasthan
7) Which country is producing the largest number of mobile phones? (Page Number 45 in April Capsule)
Answer: China, (India, Vietnam)
8) What is the aim of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan? (Page Number 38 in April Capsule)
Answer: Higher Education Institutions with rural village
9) Which Chinese bank allowed by RBI to open branches in India? (Page Number 12 in RRB Capsule)
Answer: Bank of China
10) What is the theme of literacy week by RBI? (Page Number 6 in RRB Capsule)
Answer: Consumer Protection
11) What is the new minimum deposit for Sukanya Samriddhi minimum Account? (Page Number 20 in RRB Capsule)
12) What is the eligibility limit in metropolitan areas for a housing loan to classify as priority sector lending in a bid to boost affordable housing? (Page Number 11 in RRB Capsule)
Answer: Rs 35 lakh
13) Which bank announced an Employee Stock Purchase Scheme with a view to retaining its talent and incentivizing staff by issuing up to 10 crore equity shares? (Page Number 6 in September Capsule)
Answer: Punjab National Bank
14) What is the rate of interest for Sukanya Samriddhi minimum Account? (Small Saving Scheme Article in ibpsguide site)
15) Where did the 2018 G20 Meeting held? (Page Number 87 in RRB Capsule)
16) Which organization regulates the loans for MSME?
17) Which is an order to a bank to pay a stated sum from the drawer’s account, written on a specially printed form?
- Who is chairman of PM economic advisory council?
Answer: Bibek Debroy
19) After how many days banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) are allowed to classify MSME exposures as NPA?
Answer: 180 days
20) What is the upper limit to buy mutual funds through digital wallets by SEBI?
Answer: Rs 50,000
21) Which ministry runs the national social assistance program?
Answer: Ministry of Rural Development
22) Make in North East is focussed on HIRA sector. What is the full form of HIRA?
Answer: Highway internet railway airways
23) Interest for the crop in PM Fasal Bima Yojana?
24) In which state PM Modi addresses program ‘Satyagraha se Swachhagraha’ in Champaran which is Located?
25) Who is not among times top 100 influential people?
Answer: Mahavir Phogat
26) What is the rate at which the central bank of a country (Reserve Bank of India in case of India) lends money to commercial banks in the event of any shortfall of funds?
Answer: Repo Rate.
27) With which state Sangrai Dance is associated?
28) Who was crowned as the winner of Miss Supermodel Worldwide 2018 held in Gurugram, India?
Answer: Aleksandra Liashkova from Belarus
29) What is the aim of Seva Bhoj Yojana?
Answer: To reimburse Central Share of CGST and IGST on Food/Prasad/Langar/Bhandara offered by Religious Institutions
30) Which has launches artificial intelligence powered virtual assistant electronic live assistant?
Answer: SBI Card
31) For which age group of children India has made free and compulsory education?
Answer: For children between the age of 6 to 14 years in India
32) What is the unemployment growth rate in India, According to the International Labour Organisation (ILO)?
33) Up to how much amount a person can get a reward for giving specific information about substantial evasion of tax on income or assets in India under ‘Income Tax Informants Reward Scheme?
Answer: Rs 50 lakh
34) Where did the country’s first 12,000 horsepower (HP) electric locomotive launched?
Answer: Madhepura, Bihar
35) After the merger of SBI, Which of the four banks has government makes the proposal to merge?
Answer: IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank of Commerce and Central Bank. (Proposed earlier but they implemented BOB, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank).