HSSC Group D Syllabus 2018: HSSC Group D came up with 18,128 vacancies. The application process already over. Most of the candidates must be either practicing with previous year paper or brush up on weakest topics. If you are doing the same here we are providing the updated HSSC Group D Syllabus & exam pattern. For the preparation part the applicant need updated syllabus and exam pattern. These are basic requirement to prepare for HSSC Group D exam. Haryana SSC Group D exam includes 2 Parts. The question will be asked under HSSC Group D Syllabus topics only. So the candidates who eagerly waiting to appear on HSSC Group D exam must check here the HSSC Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
The scheme of selection will be based on,
- Written test – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience – 10 Marks.
HSSC Group D Exam Pattern:
|Part||Name of Subjects||Weightage of
|I||General Awareness, reasoning, Maths,
Science, English, Hindi
|II||History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment,
Culture etc. of Haryana
|Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10|
HSSC Group D Syllabus 2018:
PART I – HSSC Group D Syllabus
- Art and Culture
- Awards and Honors
- Places in News
- Books and Authors
- Committees and Recommendation
- Banking Awareness
- Science & Technology
- Alphabet Series
- Decision Making
- Blood Relation
- Visual Memory
- Mirror Image
- Problem Solving
- Cubes and Dice
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Simplification & Approximation
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Time, Distance & Speed
- HCF & LCM
- Simple & Compound Interest etc
- Synonyms (पयायवाची)
- Antonyms (वलोम)
- One Word Substitutions (अनेक शद के लए एक शद)
- Idioms & Phrases (मुहावरेव लोकोित)
- Grammar (Preposition, Spelling Correction) (याकरण)
PART II – HSSC Group D Syllabus:
- Current Affairs
- Culture etc. of Haryana
How to Prepare with HSSC Group D Syllabus:
HSSC Group D Syllabus has all the important topic with comprehensive sub topics. Here some basic and useful tips to help the preparation for HSSC Group D examination. Gothrough and enhance your preparation for HSSC Group D exam.
- Ensure that you are holding the updated HSSC Group D syllabus and Exam pattern.
- Plan and cover the HSSC Group D Syllabus topics.
- Divide the time for each topic based on the weight-age of marks given.
- Try to maintain Speed in Maths and Reasoning Section.
- After the completing the topics take a revision by practice with Mock Test.