GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021: General Insurance Corporation has released the notification for the post of Assistant Manager. The GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021 link gets activated. Here we have given the step-by-step procedure that how to apply online for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021. Application filling is the pre-primary stage of the selection process. Candidates shall check this article and start the application process. General Insurance Corporation has notified about 44 vacancies. The Online application has been invited for the eligible candidates. The final date to submit the online application get ends on 29th March 2021. So interested aspirants shall refer to this article and start the process of GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Name of an Organization – General Insurance Corporation Limited
Recruitment Name – GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Officers(Assistant Manager)
Job Location – Various Locations
Selection Process – Written Exam, Group Discussion & Interview.
GIC Notification 2021 – Important Dates
Online Application Released – 11th March 2021
Final Date for the Submission – 29th March 2021
Admit Card Released – To be notified later
Exam Date – To be notified later
Importance of Eligibility Criteria for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
The eligible Candidate should be either of the following:
- An Indian Citizen
- A Nepalese Citizen
- A Bhutanese Citizen
- A Tibetian refugee who arrived in India before 1st Jan 1962
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the motive of permanently settling in India.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
Candidates must possess a graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate for all semesters.
The procedure for GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021:
1. Kindly visit the official site of GIC.
2. Find the GIC Careers Navigation Link.
3. Log on to the official page of GIC.
4. Now, click on the CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION link on the top right corner of the page.
5. After clicking the above link you get the first section of the online application form. Fill in all your basic information including the highlighted mandatory fields empty. After finishing click the Save and Next button at the bottom.
GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021: Photograph Upload Procedure
6. Then you will go to the second section where you have to upload your photograph and signature.
The permissible size of the photograph is 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- File Size: 20-50 kb
- Dimensions of passport size photo: 4.5 cm*3.5 cm
- Pixels: 200*230
- File Size: 10 – 20 kb.
- Dimensions: 140*60 Pixels.
Only passport-size photographs must be uploaded. Also, both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Don’t go beyond this size. After completing this section click the ‘Next’ button.
7. Then upload your left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration. The permissible size of the file is 10kb to 20kb. So don’t go beyond this size.
GIC Assistant Manager – Scanned Image and Signature Specifications
Things to be noted in Scanned Passport size Photograph
- The scanned Passport size Photograph should a colored one.
- Prefer white color background in the passport size photograph or mild colors is also acceptable.
- Try not to wear sunglasses, caps, or religious-based accessories in the Passport size photograph.
Things to be noted in Scanned Signature
- The background of the Signature should be white in colour.
- Candidate need to sign in the Black ink
- Do not use Capital letters in the Signature.
Do’s & Don’ts in GIC Assistant Manager Scanned Images
- Candidates should carry additional passport size photographs which they have uploaded in the GIC Assistant Manager Application form 2021.
- In GIC 2021, candidates should upload their signature as well as their Guardian’s signature in the Application form
- The Signature must be in a running letter. Avoid Capital Letter Signatures.
- In case a candidate wears spectacles, they must make sure that there is no glare on the eyes. The eyes of the candidate should be visible.
Scanning the Passport Size Photograph
- Before scanning your passport size photograph in the Scanner, check the scanner setting.
- Select True Colour in the scanner setting
- In case, the size or specification differs, then crop the image as per the dimension given in the GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Notification.
Image Quality for GIC Assistant Manager
- Don’t upload a blur Image in the GIC Assistant Manager Application Form
- The Passport size Photograph should be a high-resolution image
GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021: Filling the Personal Details:
8. In the third section you have to fill in your personal details, educational qualification, and work experience. After filling in all the choices click the Save and Next button.
9. After completing the above steps you can check for the errors in the preview of your application. You can edit if any errors found. Any changes can’t be made after the data is uploaded and saved.
10. The final step is the online fee payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
11. Finally click on the Submit button. So, your application will be successfully submitted.
GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021: Payment of Fees (Online Mode Only)
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Non-refundable amount of Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST category, PH candidates, Female candidates, and the employees of
GIC and GIPSA Member Companies – Exempted from the fees
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
4. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful.
The process of retrieving the Password after GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021:
If the candidate forgets the password, they will be able to log in by going back to the email which they received during the registration process. So that they can continue their GIC Assistant Manager apply online 2021 online application process. There is also an alternative way to retrieve back the Registration number and Password. For that follow the steps given below.
- Visit GIC official website
- Get into the careers tab
- There need to click on ‘GIC Assistant Manager Apply online 2021’
- Then click the “Forgot Password?” option.
- Enter registered Email Id.
- The new password will be sent to this mail id with the registration number. Also, a new password will be sent.
- Set the new password as asked accurately.