GIC Assistant Manager Previous Year Papers:
General Insurance Corporation Ltd has announced the Recruitment of 44 vacancies for the Assistant Manager Posts. Candidates who are going to apply for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 can utilize the GIC Assistant Manager Previous Year Papers from the direct link given below. It is an important recruitment notification among banking aspirants. The Apply online link will get activated on 11th March 2021. Aspirants should submit their online applications on or before the last date 29th March 2021. After the successful submission of the online application, candidates usually started their preparation process by collecting the study materials, previous year’s question papers according to the latest exam pattern and Syllabus.
Practising with the GIC Assistant Manager Previous Year Papers will help the candidates to understand the type and pattern of questions asked and enhance their preparation level. So now you can know the most weightage topics. Then give the preference for the weightage topics then only you can score good marks. Thus, the GIC Assistant Manager Previous Year Paper PDF will play a vital role in your preparation after completing the application process.
|Online Application Released||11th March 2021|
|Final Date for the Submission||29th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release date||To be notified later|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
GIC Assistant Manager Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Assistant Manager is based on
- Online Test – Both objective as well as descriptive.
- Group Discussion and Interview round.
GIC Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021:
|Sections||Subjects||Max. Marks||Number of Questions|
|Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline||40||40|
|PART B (objective)||Test of Reasoning||20||20|
|Test of English Language||20||20|
|Test of General Awareness||20||20|
|Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||20||20|
|Part C (Descriptive)||Test in the English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension||30||30|
- GIC Assistant Manager Exam contains the Objective type and Descriptive type.
- So, the total no of questions for the GIC Exam is 123.
- The total marks for the GIC Assistant Manager Exam is 150.
- Hence, the duration time for the GIC Assistant Manager Exam is 150 minutes.
Benefits of Practising the Previous Year Papers
- Previous year’s paper practice will help you to know the weightage in each topic.
- You can practice more exam point of view questions.
- You can find the questions that are repetitively asked. so that you can give more focus to those questions.
- GIC Assistant Manager Previous year papers with a solution are available here. So that you can check solutions for all the questions.
- Previous year’s paper practice will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So that you can avoid the fear in the real exams after more practice.
- In this practice, you can easily learn time management for the exam.
- Practising with the GIC Assistant Manager Previous Year Papers will help the candidates in making proper selection of questions.
GIC Assistant Manager Previous Year Papers
Candidates can download and start practice the Previous year’s papers from the links given below