Government Medical College Recruitment 2020: Government Medical College has released the Government Medical College Recruitment 2020 for Dr B.R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences, Mohali and Government Medical Colleges Patiala and Amritsar. Candidates who are passionate about Medical related Jobs can apply online for Government Medical College 2020 Recruitment.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot invites online applications w.e.f. 29/02/2020 through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in from the eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts under Department of Medical Education, Government of Punjab for Government Medical College, Amritsar & Patiala and Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Medical Sciences Society Medical College, Mohali. The last date for receipt of online applications is 19/03/2020 and the deposition of fee through bank Challan is 21/03/2020. The Government Medical College Vacancy 2020 has also included in Government Medical College Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the Government Medical College Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about Government Medical College Vacancy 2020, Government Medical College Eligibility 2020 and Government Medical College Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
Government Medical College 2020 Recruitment
The Government Medical College 2020 Vacancy for Online Application has started. Candidates who are interested in Government Medical College Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start to apply online Government Medical College Posts 2020
|Online Application Starts from||29th February 2020|
|Online Application Closes on||19th March 2020|
|Last date for Payment through Challan||21st March 2020|
Government Medical College Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Notification Name||RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS POSTS|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Government Medical College Vacancy 2020
Government Medical College is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the Government Medical College Jobs is announced for 550+ vacancies for various Posts.
Government Medical College Eligibility 2020
Before applying in the post against this notification employee should satisfy themselves that they fulfil all eligibility norms including Age, Educational/Technical Qualification from a recognized University.
- Candidates are advised to refer the Notification for the respective Educational qualification for concerned posts
Government Medical College Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules
Government Medical College Online Application 2020
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – bfuhs.ac.in
- Now candidate can able to view the Official Portal Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the Home Page, the candidate can search for “Notice for Dr B.R AMBEDKAR STATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, MOHALI AND GOVERNMENT
- MEDICAL COLLEGES PATIALA AND AMRITSAR”
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the Notification
- Candidates should read the Notification carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for Government Medical College Vacancy.
- After reading the Government Medical College Notification 2020, start applying online Government Medical College Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the Website and start filling the Government Medical College Online Application Form
Candidates are informed to download the filled Government Medical College Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the Government Medical College Application Form for further details.
Government Medical College Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|