HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the Official notification to hire candidates for the post of Management Trainee. A total of 100 vacancies has been announced for HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply online for HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 on or before 5th April 2021 on the official website @hal-india.co.in/.
The Vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Salary, and details of HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 are given below in this article. The official notification download link and the direct Apply online link of HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 are also provided for the reference of the candidates.
HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Recruitment Name – HAL Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Management & Design Trainee
Job Location – Bangalore
HAL Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Online Registration||From 1500 hrs. on 17.03.2021
to 1500 hrs. on 05.04.2021
|Download Admit Card for Online Selection Test from
|Online Selection Test||24.04.2021 & 25.04.2021|
|Declaration of Test results at HAL Website||27.04.2021|
|Download Interview Call Letter at HAL Website||Download Interview Call Letter at HAL Website 0|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru||17.5.2021 – 19.05.2021|
|Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates
on HAL Website
|Download Provisional Offer of Appointment on HAL
|Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals||25.05.2021 – 01.06.2021|
|Pre-employment Administrative formalities at HAL,
|17.06.2021 – 19.06. 2021|
|Commencement of Training Program at HAL
Management Academy, Bengaluru
HAL Vacancy 2021:
A total of 100 vacancies has been announced for HAL Recruitment 2021. The vacancy splitting based on various categories is given below.
HAL Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates interested in this recruitment can apply for HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 after checking the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria include the Educational Qualification and the age limit a candidate should possess to apply for this recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
- For more details about the educational qualification refer to the Official detailed notification link given below.
- Upper Age limits not above 28 years as of 05.04.2021 for General & EWS category candidates.
- For more details about the age, relaxation refer to the detailed notification link given below.
HAL Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise of,
- All-India based Online Selection Test and
HAL MT Recruitment 2021: Training Period
- Selected candidates would be posted in any of the Production, Overhaul, or Services Divisions / Research & Design Centres / Offices, based on the requirements of the Company.
- They will undergo 52 weeks of the training program, comprising of various training modules including theoretical & on-the-job training at various places. The location where the selected candidates will be posted will be decided before joining HAL.
HAL MT Recruitment 2021: Salary
- During the training period, the Trainees shall draw a Stipend comprising of Basic
Pay of Rs. 40000/-
- On successful completion of the training, the Trainees would be absorbed as Engineers in the Grade-II Scale of Pay of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-
During Training Period:
- Dearness Allowance & Canteen Allowance. Besides, bachelor accommodation is also admissible during the training period, as per the Company Rules.
After the completion of Training:
- The Officer will be eligible for Basic Pay, Variable Dearness Allowance, other Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria system, Company Accommodation / House Rent Allowance, Performance Related Pay (variable pay), Medical Facilities, Provident Fund, Gratuity, and other superannuation benefits, etc. as per the Company Rules applicable from time to time.
HAL Application Process:
Application Mode: Online
- Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) (excluding NEFT/IMPS service charges) is to be paid as an Application Fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee.
HAL Notification 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The Website will be functional from 17th March 2021 (1500 hrs) to 5th April 2021 (1500 hrs) for Registration.
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only, through the Official Website of HAL Given above.
- The Eligibility, Personal & Qualification details are required to be filled up and photograph to be uploaded.
- Before finally submitting the details entered, an “Edit” option will be given to the candidate for editing any details already entered, if required.
- In the case of candidates belonging to General / OBC(NCL) / EWS categories, on submission of Personal & Qualification details, they are required to submit the Application Fee Payment details on the HAL website.
- On submission, the Application Confirmation page will be displayed.
- Candidates are required to print the Application Confirmation page for future reference.
- Application Fee Payment details can also be entered subsequently on or before 1500 hrs. on 5.4.2021 by clicking the link given in the Registration Page and entering the Email ID and Date of Birth.