How to Groom Yourself for SBI PO Interview 2021?
How to Groom Yourself for SBI PO Interview 2021. In an interview, candidates should go with neatly groomed attire. Only then they can create a good impression. For an interview first impression is very important. Here we have added some tips on How to Groom Yourself for SBI PO Interview 2021. Many candidates are missing their success because of low marks in interview. For the interview, you should prepare banking awareness, the latest current affairs, and the expected SBI PO interview questions. Your grooming plays a crucial role in creating a good impression. Also, you can carry forward the interview with a good confidence level. So refer to the tips here on How to Groom Yourself for SBI PO Interview 2021.
SBI PO Interview 2021:
For preparing the final merit list, only the marks obtained in Mains (both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test) and the final round are considered. The marks out of 250 in the mains examination are converted to 75 marks. Similarly, the marks out of 50 in Group Exercises & Interviews are converted to 25 marks. The final merit list is prepared for a total of 100 marks, by adding these two totals. As per the available vacancy, a final cut-off arrives. The category-wise candidates scoring over the cut-off marks are selected for the provisional allotment. Here we have added some tips on How to Groom Yourself for SBI PO Interview 2021.
How to Groom Yourself?
Grooming includes keeping a good look in hair, shirt, shoes, etc. So refer to the tips here on How to Groom Yourself for SBI PO Interview 2021.
- Trim your hair properly.
- Groom it in a neat manner.
- Maintaining a clean shaved look will be good.
- Avoid beard except for religious reasons.
- Trim your mustache in a neat manner.
- wipe your hands clean before you enter the interview hall.
- Nails should be clean.
- A neatly ironed formal dress is preferable.
- Wear formal pants that suit your dress.
- You can also prefer a business suit or a formal blazer.
- Wear a full-sleeved light-colored shirt with a contrasting tie.
- The shirt pocket should not be loaded with stuff.
- Prefer black or dark brown colored shoes.
- Should be properly polished before.
- The color of the socks should match the color of your pants. Or else you can prefer black shoes.
- Laces should be tied neatly and avoid shoes without laces.
So, candidates refer to these tips on how to groom yourself for SBI PO interview.