How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021?
How to prepare for SSC CHSL 2021? – Check the tips and preparation strategies for all the sections. So that you can get clarity on how to prepare for SSC CHSL exam at home. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination every year. Most of the aspirants have a common question – “How to prepare for SSC CHSL 2021 and crack it in the first attempt?”. Here we have added the SSC CHSL preparation tips by toppers. If you follow these SSC CHSL preparation tips and strategies for all the sections, surely you can crack this exam successfully. In this article on how to prepare for SSC CHSL 2021, check the preparation methods for English language, General Intelligence, General Awareness, and quantitative aptitude.
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
Before checking the tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL 2021, refer to the selection process here. The SSC CHSL selection process has 3 tiers.
- Computer-based exam – Tier I
- Descriptive paper – Tier II
- Skill test / Typing test – Tier III
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern:
Check tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL tier I exam. So that you can score well in all the sections.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Negative Marks|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||60 Minutes||0.50 marks for each wrong answer|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern:
Check tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL tier II exam. So that you can score well in the descriptive test.
|Descriptive Type||Words||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Essay||200-250 words||100||60 Minutes|
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021 – Subject-wise Tips:
Here we provide the Preparation tips for SSC CHSL 2021 exam. for all the subjects you can check the tips here.
English Language (Basic Knowledge):
Here we have added the tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL English language section.
- Study the rules of grammar.
- Practice mock tests for difficult topics such as Reading comprehension, Jumbled sentences, etc.
- Read newspapers in a regular manner. So that you can learn grammar, sentence formation, etc. This will help you to score in various topics such as fillers, cloze tests, spot the errors, etc.
Here we have added the tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL general awareness section.
- Take study notes for individual topics such as History, Geography, Economic science, etc.
- Focus on current affairs and prepare it in a daily manner.
- Use the notes for the revision purpose before the exam.
- Attend quizzes to test your memory power and accuracy.
Here we have added the tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL quantitative aptitude section.
- Learn the square numbers up to 50. Also, learn the cube numbers up to 20.
- Take speed math training.
- Learn fast calculation tricks and techniques. Also, learn to use the shortcut methods to solve difficult problems.
- Memorize all the important formulas.
- Take mock tests to improve your speed and accuracy.
Here we have added the tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL general intelligence section.
- Practice low-level to high-level questions in a regular manner.
- Learn the shortcut methods to solve the reasoning problems.
- Practice previous year papers and learn to solve tricky reasoning questions.
Some Common Tips:
Here are some common tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL 2021 exam.
- Use the best quality SSC CHSL study materials.
- Make a unique SSC CHSL preparation time table.
- Follow the SSC CHSL study plan in a strict manner. Also, in the study plan include all the topics available in the syllabus.
- Be strong in the basics of all the subjects.
- Practice mock tests and previous year papers to learn the art of time management.
If you follow all these tips on how to prepare for SSC CHSL 2021, then you can conveniently crack the exam.