IBPS RRB 2020 application form is now in active status. The eligible and willing candidates can apply for the IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment. We have given the link for apply online. Also the IBPS RRB 2020 application form fill up procedure is available.
The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment notification with around 9600+ vacancies. In this recruitment candidates can apply for office assistant, officer scale I, II, and III posts. For all the 3 posts, separate apply online links are available. Also you can fill the IBPS RRB 2020 application form only in online mode. Here we have given all the important dates pertaining to the IBPS RRB recruitment 2020. So make a note of IBPS RRB 2020 apply online dates. Then start the apply online process and submit your IBPS RRB 2020 application form before the last date.
Get More – IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
|Online Registration start date||01.07.2020|
|Online Registration End date||21.07.2020|
|Pre-exam training call letter download||12.08.2020|
|Pre-exam training||24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for online preliminary exam||August, 2020|
|Online Preliminary exam dates||September/October 2020|
|Online Preliminary Exam Result||October 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||October/November 2020|
|Online Exam – Main / Single||October/November 2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant)||January 2021|
Note: Pre-exam training will be conducted only if it is possible.
Get More – IBPS RRB 2020 Vacancy
IBPS RRB 2020 Application Fees:
For Officer scale I, II, and III, the IBPS RRB 2020 application form fees is,
- SC / ST / PWBD candidates – Rs.175.
- All other candidates – Rs.850.
For IBPS RRB office assistant (multipurpose), the online application fee charged is given below.
- SC / ST/ EXSM / PWBD candidates – Rs.175.
- For all other candidates – Rs.850.
Get More – IBPS RRB 2020 Exam Date
Pre-requisites for IBPS RRB 2020 Apply Online:
The candidates should keep the following pre-requisites ready with you. Only then you can proceed the apply online process without any struggle.
- Your Permanent mobile number and Email Id.
- Scanned copies of your passport size photo, hand-written declaration, left thumb impression, and signature.
- Credit / debit card or net banking details to pay your IBPS RRB 2020 application form fees.
IBPS RRB 2020 Apply Online Links
|1||Office Assistant||Click Here||Click Here|
|2||Officer Scale-I||Click Here||Click Here|
|3||Officer Scale-II & III||Click Here||Click Here|
IBPS RRB 2020 Apply Online Procedure:
Here we have explained the step by step procedure of IBPS RRB apply online process. Follow the steps, so that it will be easy for you to fill the IBPS RRB 2020 form.
Get More – IBPS RRB 2020 Salary
Step 1 – IBPS RRB 2020 Registration:
The very first step of the IBPS RRB apply online process is registration. The candidates should register their details first.
- Visit the IBPS official website.
- Click the IBPS RRB 2020 apply online link in IBPS RRB section. Separate apply online link is available for each post.
- “Click Here for New Registration” tab is available at the top right corner. Click that tab to start the registration process.
- Fill all your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Confirm the details and give “save and next” option.
After the completion of IBPS RRB 2020 application form registration process, you will get your registration number and password. It will be sent to your registered mobile number and Email Id.
Get More – IBPS RRB Exam Pattern
Step 2 – Documents Upload:
In this step you have to upload the scanned documents. You have to upload the documents as per the prescribed size and format.
- Use your photograph of size – 4.5cm × 3.5cm.
- In your signature don’t use capital letters.
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Only the candidate should write the hand written declaration. Also use only English language.
|Scanned Documents||Dimension||File Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 pixels||20kb – 50 kb|
|Hand written declaration||800 x 400 pixels||50 KB – 100 KB|
Get More – IBPS RRB Syllabus
Step 3 – IBPS RRB 2020 Application Form Fill Up:
In IBPS RRB 2020 form fill up process, go in further way.
- Candidates give details such as religion, nationality, etc.
- Give the correct state code.
- In personal details column, fill the details such as gender, father’s name, name of mother, address of communication, etc.
- In qualification section, enter the details of your graduation degree, percentage of marks, year of passing, etc. Also provide if there is any work experience.
- Provide the language proficiency details.
- List out the preference order of RRBs.
- Preview the details mentioned in the form.
- After checking all details, click ‘I agree’ option to declare that you have given the correct information, true to your knowledge.
Get More – IBPS RRB Previous Year Papers
Step 4 – IBPS RRB 2020 Application Form Fee Payment:
The IBPS RRB 2020 application fee payment is only through the online mode. For that you can use any of the following ways.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
- Mobile wallets or cash card, etc.
Step 5 – IBPS RRB 2020 Form Print Out:
After paying the online fees and submission of your application, take a printout of your application form for the future use. Also take a print out of the e-receipt of your application fee.
Important Notes In Apply Online Process:
- A candidates should submit only one application for a post. In case of multiple applications, they will retain the application that you have filled latest.
- After the final submission, you cannot change any data in your IBPS RRB 2020 online application form.
Important Guidelines For Scanning Documents:
For each document to be scanned and uploaded, there are certain formats and rules. You should follow all the rules as per the guidelines.
- You must use a recently taken color photograph.
- Prefer white background for the photograph.
- Look straight for a neat photograph.
- While using flash, there should be no red-eye.
- Don’t wear caps or cooling glasses. Religious headwear is allowed, but id should not cover your face.
Left Thumb Impression:
In the left thumb impression of your IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment 2020 apply online process, follow the given instructions.
- Left thumb impression should be kept on a white paper. For that use the black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Don’t sign in capital letters.
- The candidate must put his sign himself.
- Sign on a white paper using a black ink.
At the time of exam attendance, your signature should match with that of the one you uploaded in the IBPS RRB 2020 apply online form. Or else you cannot take the exam.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
So candidates follow all these instructions and guidelines. So that you will not have any confusion on IBPS RRB how to apply online topics.