IBPS RRB Vacancy:
The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection has announced the vacancies for IBPS RRB recruitment process. Candidates are eager to know the IBPS RRB vacancy details. Here we have updated all the important details regarding the IBPS RRB vacancy 2020.
The IBPS RRB recruitment competition is increasing in a rapid rate every year. There are various posts in the IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment. We have mentioned them in the table.
|Posts recruited in IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment|
|Office Assistant (multipurpose)||Officer Scale I||Agriculture Officer (scale II)|
|Marketing Officer (scale II)||Treasury manager (scale II)||Law Officer (scale II)|
|IT Officer (scale II)||Chartered Accountant (scale II)||General Banking Officer (scale II)|
|Officer Scale III|
For the recruitment of all these posts, IBPS will release a single notification. In the notification, the IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy for all these posts are available. Here we have added the important details regarding the vacancy in IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment.
IBP RRB 2020 Recruitment:
For your quick reference, the sequence of events regarding the IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment are given here. As already dates are announced for exam, candidates will have started their preparation. The IBPS RRB vacancy is also a main factor that decides the exam level.
|Online Registration start date||01.07.2020|
|Online Registration End date||21.07.2020|
|Pre-exam training call letter download||12.08.2020|
|Pre-exam training||24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for online preliminary exam||PO – 08 Sep 2020
Clerk – awaited
|Online Preliminary exam dates||12, 13, 19 & 20 September 2020|
|Online Preliminary Exam Result||October 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||October/November 2020|
|Online Exam – Main / Single||October/November 2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant)||January 2021|
Note: Pre exam training will be conducted only if it is possible.
IBPS RRB 2020 Vacancy:
The IBPS RRB vacancy 2020 state-wise details are available in the official notification. Here we have updated the IBPS RRB overall vacancy for 2020.
|Post||Vacancies in 2020|
|Office Scale I||3800|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager)||837|
|Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)||58|
|Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)||26|
|Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)||26|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||3|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||8|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||100|
|Officer Scale III||156|
Reservation to Categories:
The overall vacancy of IBPS RRB 2020 is allocated for each category candidates as per the government reservation norms. The categories for which the vacancy reserved are,
- EXS (Only for office assistant post)
After the selection, the candidates must possess the relevant caste / category certificate for which IBPS RRB vacancy category he has applied. In case of OBC candidates,
- OBC (creamy layer) – Reservation is not applicable
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – Reservation is applicable
The candidates of OBC creamy layer will have no reservation benefits. They will come under the general category.
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD):
The PWBD reservation for the IBPS RRB PO vacancy 2020 will come under the section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
The eligible candidates for the PWBD Reservation are,
- Low vision and Blindness.
- Deaf and hard of hearing.
- Locomotor disability including acid attack victims, cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, muscular dystrophy and dwarfism.
- Autism, intellectual disability, mental illness, and specific learning disability.
- Multiple disabilities among cases 1 to 4, including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities.
Guidelines for PWBD Candidates to use Scribe:
The PWBD candidates can use scribe if they cannot proceed the exam in a fast manner. He candidates applied under PWBD category of IBPS RRB vacancy 2020 can use scribe with following conditions.
- The candidate should get ready for the exam with his own scribe.
- The scribe can belong to any stream. But for the officer cadre exam, the scribe should not belong to the same stream of the candidate.
- Both the scribe and candidate should provide the suitable undertaking form. Or else the candidate cannot take the exam.
- The scribe himself should not be the candidate of the IBPS RRB 2020 exam.
- The candidates along with scribe will have extra time of 20 minutes per hour of exam, if he is eligible for the compensatory time.
- The compensatory time is given only if the candidate opted for it at the time of online registration.
If the PWBD candidates for this IBPS RRB vacancy 2020, violate any rules, their candidature will be cancelled.
Guidelines for Cerebral Palsy and Locomotor Disability Candidates:
These candidates will come under the PWBD category of IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy. The guidelines for them are,
- Compensatory time – 20 minutes extra time for each hour.
- Compensatory time is permitted if the impairment percentage I minimum 40%
Guidelines for Visually Impaired Candidates:
- The VI candidates (disability should not be less than 40%) can see the exam content in magnified font.
- Compensatory time – 20 extra minutes for each one hour of examination.
- The facility to view exam contents in magnified font is not available for Visually Impaired candidates using scribe.
Guidelines for Intellectual Disability (ID) Candidates:
The candidates with autism, special learning disability, mental illness, and intellectual disability will come under PWBD category for IBPS RRB vacancy 2020.
- The compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour is allowed even if scribe is present or not.
- The disability should be more than 40%
Definition for Ex-Servicemen (EXSM):
Under IBPS RRB office assistant vacancy 2020, the EXSM candidates have reservation. But for them reservation is not available in the officer cadre recruitments. The candidates coming under this category are,
- Ex-Servicemen (EXSM)
- Disabled Ex-Servicemen (DISXS)
- Dependents of Servicemen killed in Action (DXS)
Economically Weaker Section:
The candidates who not come under SC / ST / OBC reservations and whose annual family income less than 8 lakh will come under EWS category. This income should enclose all the sources such as agriculture, salary, business, etc. Also certain conditions are to be fulfilled. If they possess any of the following assets, then they cannot seek for EWS reservation facility in IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy.
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above.
- 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above.
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities.
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
The property possessed by the “Family” in various locations or places or cities are added for the land or property holding test to find the EWS eligibility. The EWS reservation benefit can be availed only through the Income and Asset Certificate provided by a Competent Authority notified by the Indian government. The term “Family” for EWS status check will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
After the selection, the candidates should produce the eligible EWS certificate in the document verification process. Or else they cannot come under the EWS category of IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy and their candidature may get cancelled.
How to Prepare for IBPS RRB 2020 in High Competition?
Now a days the competition for the banking exams have become huge. The candidates of all the degrees are entering in the bank exam competition. As a result now the cut offs were become so high. The exam level becomes very difficult and unpredictable. So the candidates are in a confusion and frustration on how to crack the bank exams. Even now in IBPS RRB exams the prelims exams are asked in an easy manner. But the cut offs were sky high. In mains, it is totally opposite as the exam level is very tough as like IBPS PO. This is the recent 2 years situation. Also the IBPS RRB vacancy is becoming low every year. To tackle the competition, prepare with a strategy for each subject.
For quantitative aptitude section, the questions may be asked in a very tough manner. So that prepare with very high standards. The IBPS RRB vacancy 2020 may be more or like same as that of the last year. So you first have to fight out a large competition.
To fight out a large competition, your key is speed. Only with high speed you can attend more questions and have chances to crack the higher cut off. So for each type of question, practice with a timer and try to increase your speed.
Then accuracy is the next most important factor to succeed in the huge competition. Some tips to increase speed are given here,
- Practice with timer.
- Continuous practice with the mock test series.
- Learn to imply short cut methods.
- Mind calculation and fast calculation tricks.
The reasoning ability is the section that tests the patience of the candidates if the puzzles are asked in difficult manner. If you keep the IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy in mind, you will feel the heat of the competition. So for this section, heavy practice is needed. Follow the tip provided here.
- Practice more puzzles and seating arrangements with high difficulty level.
- Try to solve the puzzles by eliminating the possibility cases. So that you can save more time.
- Also give importance to the new pattern miscellaneous topics. If you are thorough in all the topics, then you can edge more candidates in the competition.
- Follow the short cut tricks for all the questions to increase your attempts in the exam.
After the quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability, this section is the most important factor in the mains exams. If you should fill the IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy in a successful manner, follow the tips given here.
- This section is very important to boost up your mains score. So practice daily quizzes and correct your mistakes regularly.
- Prepare with current affairs power capsules.
- Revise the current affairs as much as you can. Only with revision you can score high marks in this section.
- As this section is a game changer, give your full dedication for the preparation of all the topics.
- Don’t answer the questions just by wild guessing.
English Language and Computer Knowledge:
These two sections will not consume more time. In fact these 2 sections will help you to save more time for other difficult sections. For that you have to be thorough in these sections. As per the IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy state-wise, the competition is going to be very tough. For that you have to score decent marks in all the sections to succeed in the exam.
In English language section, grammar knowledge is very important. Learn the grammar rule and take topic tests to improve your performance in this section. Also, read newspapers, novels and story books to improve your vocabulary skills.
For the computer knowledge section, study the entire syllabus. Then take regular quizzes to improve your marks in this section. If you take more marks in these sections, it will be a great advantage for you.
This section is available for the IBPS RRB scale II officer of specialist cadres. For them as per their post / stream, questions will be asked in this section. So prepare as per the related syllabus and attend mock test for practice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The frequently asked questions among the candidates are given here.
Q: What will be the IBPS RRB vacancy 2020?
A: The total IBPS RRB 2020 vacancy – 9638.
Q: What is the previous year IBPS RRB clerk and PO vacancy?
A: In the table below, the previous year vacancies for all the IBPS RRB posts are given.
|IBPS RRB Vacancy|
|Office Assistant||Officer Scale I||RRB Officer Scale II||RRB Officer scale III||Total IBPS RRB Vacancy|
Q: What is the age relaxation for the OBC candidates in IBPS RRB exams?
A: For OBC candidates under non-creamy layer, the age relaxation is 3 years.