The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection will soon activate the IBPS RRB apply online links. The candidates will full eligibility can apply for the exam. Here we have mentioned all the details regarding IBPS RRB 2021 apply online process.
This IBPS RRB 2021 exam is to recruit candidates for the Regional Rural Banks in India. IBPS RRB 2021 Recruitment released with a total of 9600+ vacancies. In this recruitment, candidates are selected for the office assistant and officer cadres. The candidates should check the eligibility and start the IBPS RRB online apply process for any post as per their wish. The recruitment will happen for the following list of posts.
Posts Recruited in IBPS RRB
|Posts recruited in IBPS RRB|
|Office Assistant (multipurpose)||Officer Scale I||Agriculture Officer (scale II)|
|Marketing Officer (scale II)||Treasury manager (scale II)||Law Officer (scale II)|
|IT Officer (scale II)||Chartered Accountant (scale II)||General Banking Officer (scale II)|
|Officer Scale III|
Still, many candidates don’t know how to apply for IBPS RRB online exams. Because in the online application process there are several steps. In each step, the correct procedure should be followed. Here we have explained all the steps in detail for your reference.
IBPS RRB 2021 Application Dates:
Here in the table, the important exam dates of the IBPS RRB 2021 recruitment are available. Once the IBPS RRB notification gets released, you may come to know about the start and end dates of the online application process. Ongoing through this page, you will know how to apply IBPS RRB online exam.
|Online Registration start date||July 2021|
|Online Registration End date||July 2021|
|Pre-exam training call letter download||Aug 2021|
|Pre-exam training||Aug 2021|
|Download of call letters for online preliminary exam||Aug 2021|
|Online Preliminary exam dates||01.08.2021
|Online Preliminary Exam Result||October 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||October/November 2021|
|Online Exam – Main / Single||October/November 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant)||January 2022|
Get More: IBPS RRB Exam Date
First Check Your Eligibility:
Before you start the apply online process for the IBPS RRB 2021 recruitment, first check all your eligibility criteria. Even if you fail to satisfy in anyone’s criteria, you are not eligible to apply for the exam. The 3 main eligibility norms are,
- Nationality / citizenship
- Educational Qualification
If and only if you are eligible in all these norms, you can start the IBPS RRB recruitment 2021 apply online process.
Nationality / Citizenship:
According to the eligibility in the citizenship criteria,
- The candidate should be Citizen of India or Bhutan or Nepal.
- Or the candidate can be a Tibetan refugee (came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India).
- Or the candidate should be the PIO (Person of Indian Origin), migrated from the following countries mentioned in the table, with intention of permanently settling in India.
|Ethiopia||United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar)|
Here except for Indian citizens, all other candidates should possess the eligibility certificate issued by the Indian government. For the RRB IBPS 2021 to apply online process, Nationality is the first and foremost norm to be checked.
The age limit will vary for each IBPS RRB recruitment post. The age limit is mentioned in the table.
|IBPS RRB office assistant (multipurpose)||IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)||IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Manager)||IBPS RRB Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)|
|Between 18 years and 28 years||Above 18 years – Below 30 years||Above 21 years – Below 32 years||Above 21 years – Below 40 years|
Also, these age limits are only for the general and EWS category candidates. For other candidates, age relaxation is applicable as mentioned in the table for the IBPS RRB apply online 2021 process.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen / disabled ex-servicemen||(for the post of Office Assistant) the actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Ex-servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of the assignment||(for the post of officers) 5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||(only for the post of Office Assistant)
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
For age relaxation, candidates should possess the caste/category certificate in the correct format as mentioned by the Indian government. For more details refer to the official notification.
This is also one of the important norms for the IBPS RRB 2021 recruitment apply online process. The candidates should have a degree from a government recognized University.
- The stream of the degree is based on the post.
- For a certain stream of degrees, first preference will be given.
- For the office assistant cadre and officer scale I post, the experience is not compulsory. For all the other posts certain experience in the relevant field is a must.
The candidates should fulfill all the details to proceed with the IBPS RRB 2021 apply online process. To know complete details about the educational qualification and experience, refer to the IBPS RRB 2021 official notification.
Get More: IBPS RRB Officer scale I
Get More: IBPS RRB Office Assistant
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Exam 2021 Online?
The apply online link will be active between the start and end dates mentioned in the official notification. If you want to apply for the office assistant post, a separate IBPS RRB clerk apply online link will be available. Similarly for each post, separate links are available.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
Before starting your apply online process, keep the following pre-requisites ready with you.
- Your valid email Id.
- Your permanent mobile number.
- Scanned Copies of your passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and hand-written declaration.
- The details and documents required to pay your online exam fee.
Steps for IBPS RRB 2021 Apply Online:
Candidates first visit the website www.ibps.in. In the home page 2 apply online links for IBPS RRB recruitment are available. One is for the recruitment of office assistants. Another link is for the recruitment of the officer scale I, II, and III. Click the relevant link which you want to apply. Then follow the steps given here which will describe how to apply online IBPS RRB 2021 exam.
Step 1 – New Registration:
First click the relevant link. If you want to apply for the officer scale I, II, and III, click the IBPS RRB PO apply online link. For office assistant separate link will be available. Then follow the steps to complete the new registration process.
- Click the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” tab to start the registration process.
- Enter your basic details in the IBPS RRB online application form.
- Give submit option.
- Then you will receive your registration number and password through the registered mobile number and email Id.
This is the end of the registration process. Similarly follow the steps with the IBPS RRB clerk 2021 apply online link, if you want to apply for the office assistant post.
Step 2 – Provide Personal Information:
- Enter your registration number and password to login your IBPS RRB application form.
- Then enter the required details such as personal information, address, educational qualification, work experience, etc.
- After completion, click the save and next option.
Don’t provide ant fake details. Also if any mismatch, found in your name or other personal details, you may be stopped from attending the exam.
Step 3 – Upload Scanned Documents:
In this step upload the scanned documents as per the rules and formats mentioned in the official notification. After uploading all the documents at the relevant space, click the save and next option.
Finally check the preview of your IBPS RRB online apply form. If you find any error, correct them and give the final submit option. After giving the final submit option, you cannot change any information in the application form. So b careful while filling your IBPS RRB 2021 application form.
Step 4 – Online Fee Payment:
The last step is the online exam fee payment. The fee payment can be done only in the online mode (by options such as credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.). For IBPS RRB officer scale I, II, and III, the following application fee is charged.
- SC / ST / PWBD candidates – Rs.100.
- All other candidates – Rs.600.
For IBPS RRB office assistant (multipurpose), the online application fee charged is given below.
- SC / ST/ PWBD / EXSM candidates – Rs.100.
- For all other candidates – Rs.600.
After the fee payment, take a printout of your IBPS RRB 2021 online application form and fee receipt.
Guidelines for Uploading Scanned Documents:
For each document to be scanned and uploaded, there are certain formats and rules. You should follow all the rules as per the guidelines.
- The photograph should be of passport size (4.5cm * 3.5cm).
- You must use a recently taken color photograph.
- Prefer white background for the photograph.
- Look straight for a neat photograph.
- While using flash, there should be no red-eye.
- Don’t wear caps or cooling glasses. Religious headwear is allowed, but id should not cover your face.
- Dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
Left Thumb Impression:
In the left thumb impression of your IBPS RRB 2021 recruitment 2021 apply online process, follow the given instructions.
- Left thumb impression should be kept on a white paper. For that use the black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height).
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB.
- Don’t sign in capital letters.
- The candidate must put his sign himself.
- Sign on a white paper using a black ink.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
At the time of exam attendance, your signature should match with that of the one you uploaded in the IBPS RRB 2021 apply online form. Or else you cannot take the exam.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The candidate should write the declaration form himself. If any other has written this, the application may become invalid. Also, you must use the English language only for writing this declaration.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height).
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
So candidates follow all these instructions and guidelines. So that you will not have any confusion on IBPS RRB how to apply online topics.
IBPS RRB 2021 Apply Online:
|1||Office Assistant||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|2||Officer Scale-I||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|3||Officer Scale-II & III||Available Soon||Available Soon|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here we have added some FAQs regarding the IBPS RRB apply online and other closely related topics. So candidates refer here and clarify your doubts.
Q: I am an OBC candidate with a creamy layer condition. Can I apply under the reservation for OBC in the IBPS RRB 2021 exams?
A: No, you cannot seek reservation. The OBC creamy layer candidates should mention their category as general in the application form. Only the OBC non-creamy layer candidates will have a reservation under OBC category.
Q: What is the IBPS RRB PO 2021 apply online last date?
A: Last date for IBPS RRB application will be available on official website from Aug 2021.
Q: My nationality is China, but I settled in India. Can I apply for the IBPS RRB 2021 exams?
A: No, as per the eligibility criteria column under nationality, Chinese persons are not eligible for this recruitment.
Q: will I get the same exam centre as I opted in the application form?
A: The IBPS holds the rights in allocating the exam centre for the candidates. You may get any exam centre.
Q: What is the educational eligibility and required experience for the IBPS RRB officer scale II, Treasury Manager Post?
A: For this post, Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/institution is needed. Also the required experience is one year in the relevant field. Experience is compulsory for this post.