IBPS topper strategy is here for you. The aspirants refer the success story of Rohit Tilwani who has faced many failures. In his success story he has mentioned the preparation strategy and methods. So follow this IBPS topper strategy of the succesful candidate, Ritik Ranjan.
IBPS Topper Strategy – Rohit Tilwani:
Hello Everyone! My name is Rohit Tilwani. I gave my first banking exam (IBPS clerk pre) in 2018 while doing a job in private company.Due to my job I was unable to dedicate proper time for my studies and failed by 0.5 marks. But this failure teaches me a lot of things and I got motivation to prepare for banking exam. After this I quit my job and came to home in May 19 and started preparing for exams.
Exams that I took in 2019:
- I gave LIC AAO – failed
- SBI clerk pre – passed
- SBI clerk mains – Failed by huge margin of 20 marks
- RRB PO pre – Passed
- RRB PO mains – passed
- RRB PO final – missed by 0.8 marks
- LIC assistant pre – Passed
- LIC assistant mains – Passed (got my 1st govt. Job)
- IBPS PO – selected and got UCO bank
- IBPS Clerk – Selected and got PNB
- SSC CGL – Tier 1 and Tier 2 score is 500
My Preparation Strategies:
- For reasoning – I practice daily quiz in IBPS guide.
- For maths – Same daily quizzes of IBPS guide.
- For english – Nothing special just editorial and reading english paper.
- For GA – GA is always my weak point. So I work a lot in this section. I read daily current affairs from various sites including IBPS guide. Then i practice weekly and monthly pdf of IBPS guide.
- Mock Test is very important element. I took mock test of Test of IBPS guide and Practice mock at (overall I have given around 55 mocks of mains in 7 months) 2 per week.
At last I just want to say that don’t be afraid of failure just try to improve your mistake from failure.
Click Here – IBPS Topper Strategy of Ritik Ranjan