Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Salary: Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Salary is here. Check the details regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Promotion, Pay Scale, Job Profile. Passionate candidates who are going to apply for the Tradesman notification shall check here the complete details.
Indian Navy has recently released the recruitment notification of the Tradesman post. The Indian Navy recruitment board has announced a total of 1159 vacancies. This recruitment will be conducted at the national level to fill the eligible candidates for Eastern Naval, Western Naval & Southern Naval Command. Candidates who are having a passion to get into the defence sector shall use this wonderful opportunity. The Apply Online link will get activated from 22nd February 2021. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 07th March 2021. Interested candidates have to submit the online application on or before the last date.
Before starting the preparation process, candidates have to know the details of the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Salary. This information will induce your curiosity and that will take you to the success path. Due to that here we have given you the in-depth details regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Salary, Pay scale & Job Profile. Kindly go through it and then start your online application process.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021
|Name of an Organization||Join Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Name||Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Eastern, Western & Southern Naval Command|
|Commencement of submission of online application||22 February 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||07 March 2021|
|Selection Process||(i) Scrutiny of Application
(ii) Written Exam
(iii) Document Verification
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary:
General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Industrial (Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900.
Indian Navy Tradesman Job Profile
Nature of Duties! Job Profile. Indicative duties related to the post are as follows.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch, etc including on computer
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties. ) Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture, etc. (k) Dusting of furniture, etc.,
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc. (m)Any other work assigned by the superior authority