IOCL Recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Recruitment 2018 has released notification regarding 50 Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I vacancies. Applications are for Junior Operator IOCL Recruitment will be available at iocl.com. Eligible candidates can apply online for IOCL career. The link for Indian Oil Recruitment 2018 from 16th June 2018. The closing date for the application will be on 07th July 2018. So Interested candidates can apply before of closing date for Indian Oil Recruitment. The Tentative date for written exam will be on 05th July 2018. The selection of the candidates will be based on the written test as well personal Interview.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2018 | 50 Junior Operator – Apply Online @ iocl.com
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr.I|
|Starting Date of Application||16th June 2018|
|End Date of Application||07th July 2018|
Indian Oil Recruitment – Vacancy Break Up
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||02|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
Age Relaxation applicable as per Govt rules
Indian Oil Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
Indian Oil Recruitment – Pay Scale
|Junior Operator||Rs. 10,500 – 24,500/-|
|Apply Online||Available from 16/06/2018|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification:
Junior Operator (Aviation):
- Higher Secondary (Matric with Class XII) with the minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Experience:
Junior Operator (Aviation):
- Minimum one year experience in Heavy Vehicle driving.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit:
The candidates who apply for IOCL Career should have age limit between the below mwntioned age
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 26 years
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Note: The candidate who applies for IOCL Career should refer official notification of IOCL recruitment 2018 for more details about the selection process.
|Name of the Post||Parameters||No.of Questions|
|Junior Operator||Generic Aptitute||40|
|Basic English Language Skills||20|
How to Apply:
- The applicant who meets the eligibility criteria they can to apply for Indian Oil Recruitment.
- Applications for IOCL Recruitment are available online at iocl.com
- Applicants are requested to apply before the closing date.
- Log on to iocl.com click the careers tab and find new recruitment list and select the relevant post. Read the official notifications carefully.
- If you meet all eligibility criteria then you can apply for the job.
- Scan the required documents in the prescribed format and fill up all mandatory information without any error.
- And take a glance on the application if the information is correct and click submit.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
Important Dates – Indian Oil Recruitment 2018
|Start date of Application||16th June 2018|
|Last date to submit application||07th July 2018|
|Date of Written test (tentative date)||05th August 2018|
|Tentative Date for uploading result||25th August 2018|
|Tentative date for uploading Final list of selected candidates||30th September 2018|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
Important Notification Updates
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IPPB Recruitment|
|TSPSC Group 4||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|KSP Recruitment 2018||JMRC Recruitment 2018|