IOCL recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has extended the last date for submission of online application due to countrywide Lock down imposed due to COVID-19. Candidates who are passionate about IOCL Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Posts till mid-night of 24th May 2020
Graduate Engineers with bright academic record are to be recruited for the Organization as Engineers / Officers (DPE Pay Scale: E2 Level) from following Disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Additionally, few candidates from above disciplines are to be engaged as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs). A huge sum will go as one year stipend for them. Recruitment to the above-mentioned posts are only through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2020). Th posting of candidates may be in India or abroad.
For this IOCL recruitment 2020 through GATE score, following eligibility criteria are must.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Valid GATE 2020 score. GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) are not applicable.
- Maximum 26 years of age as on 30th June, 2020 for general and EWS candidates. For other category candidates, relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. / BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical / Civil / Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions / Colleges/ Universities / Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE /UGC.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2020.
- Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any discipline, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible. But they must have completed BE/ B.Tech in one of the relevant mentioned disciplines and must have appeared in GATE-2020 examination in the respective discipline of their BE/ B.Tech.
- The minimum marks in qualifying degree for UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) are 65%
- The minimum marks in qualifying degree for SC / ST / PWBD are 55%
The age relaxation is applicable for this IOCL recruitment 2020 through GATE.
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including
ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military
service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by
Government of India
On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the candidates are short listed for further IOCL selection process comprising,
- Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
In this IOCL recruitment through GATE 2020 score, candidates should qualify in the above mentioned rounds separately. Then the merit list is based on consolidated marks of,
- GATE 2020 score
- GD / GT marks
- PI score
In this IOCL recruitment 2020 through GATE score, the remuneration details are,
- Basic pay – Rs. 50000 per month.
- Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation
in force, and as amended from time to time.
The candidates follow the procedure to apply online for this IOCL recruitment through GATE.
- Visit the official website of IOCL.
- In the home page, click the link for this recruitment.
- Then register your details carefully.
- Login to your application and apply as per the procedure.
- Upload the documents as per the format.
- The last date for apply online – 6th May 2020.
- Application Fee – Nil
Official IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020 Notification – Click Here
Last Date Extend Notice – Click Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here