JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018. JSSC Vacancy has come up with 113 various posts. Interested candidates can ensure the eligibility before applying for the post. JSSC Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates. Get more relevant information on JSSC Recruitment 2018. Applications will be available at the Jharkhand SSC Online web portal. The JSSC Online Applications Starts from 01st August 2018. Therefore the candidates can apply before the closing date of 30th August 2018.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 | 113 Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician & other posts – Apply Online @ jssc.in
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, Female Nurse, Male Nurse, Paridhapak & Mishrak|
|Starting Date of Application||01st August 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||30th August 2018|
JSSC Vacancy – Break Up
|Total No. of Vacancies||113|
Paridhapak & Mishrak:
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|Monthly Emoluments||Rs. 29,390/-|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018:
- The applicant who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for JSSC Recruitment.
- Applications for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy are available online at http://www.jssc.nic.in/.
- Applicants are requested to apply before the closing date of 01st August 2018.
- Log on to the official website, click the careers tab and find new recruitment list and select the relevant post.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- If you meet all eligibility criteria then you can apply for the job.
- Fill up all mandatory information without any error.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications at the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
Important Notification Updates
|SSC GD Constable 2018||SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|India Post Office Jobs||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|RBI Recruitment 2018||CSPHCL Recruitment 2018|
JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts – Jharkhand SSC Jobs:
Dear Aspirants, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced JSSC Recruitment 2017 for 1540 posts for PGTTCE (Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination) – 2017. Applications are welcomed from interested and eligible candidates; the last date to apply online is 30th December 2017, the written exam will be conducted in the first week of February 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2017, more details about the notification and eligibility criteria are given below.
Jharkhand SSC Jobs
|Exam Type||Last date to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017||Official Notification|
|JSSC Recruitment PGTTCE 2017||30th December 2017||JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Click Here|
JSSC Recruitment 2017 | Jharkhand SSC – Vacancy Details
About JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Jharkhand SSC
JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission), under the Indian Government and has constituted in the year 2008, after the formation of new state from Bihar. JSSC is functioning as best state government job provider to the native candidates of Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission – JSSC commission recruits (JSSC Recruitment 2017) and directly appoints the candidates for the posts of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ (non-gazette, technical / non-technical and service / cadres) of the state government. This JSSC commission was headed by the Chairman and two members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. Also the JSSC commission has power for appointing candidates for different posts and it will be able to conduct examinations wholly or partially even by external sources.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 | Jharkhand SSC
The Aspirants who have completed PG can apply for the JSSC Recruitment 2017, latest teacher jobs and take up examination online and get appointed as state government employee.
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand SSC – JSSC Recruitment 2017|
|Job Role in JSSC Recruitment 2017||PGTTCE|
|Started Date||01st November 2017|
|Last date||30th November 2017|
JSSC Recruitment 2017 for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination | Eligibility Criteria
JSSC Recruitment 2017- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates those who are applying for JSSC Recruitment 2017 should possess PG in relevant subject with 55% marks and should have completed B.Ed.
Note: (45% of marks for SC/ST candidates)
JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Age Limit:
- Applicants of JSSC Recruitment 2017 should be in under the age group from 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation, 3 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates, 2 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for PWD candidates.
Note: (Age Relaxation is admissible only to the native candidates of Jharkhand)
JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Application Fee:
- Application fee will be Rs.600/- and the bank charges will be applicable for JSSC Recruitment 2017
- SC / ST / PWD / candidates the application fee will be Rs. 150/- and the bank charges apply.
(Note: The application fee is not refundable.)
JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process:
- Selection process of this JSSC Recruitment 2017 will be based on the Written Exam. (Candidates have to pass through the prelims and main examinations).
- Personal Interview (Qualified candidates in written exam)
JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern:
- The detailed exam pattern for the aspirants appearing for the JSSC Recruitment 2017 for PGTTCE has follows, the candidates can benefit themselves by concentrating more only on the required subjects.
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 Prelims exam comprised of 150 questions and the total mark will be 450, negative marking for each wrong answers in one mark.
|Exam type||Subject||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective type||General Awareness||40||
- The candidates those who are qualified in the JSSC Recruitment 2017, prelims are eligible to appear for main exams.
- JSSC Recruitment 2017-Mains exam paper consists of two parts, the first covers GK and Hindi for 100 marks and the second part covers questions for 150 marks from the related subjects chosen by the aspirants. Negative marking for each wrong answers is one mark.
|Objective Type||Paper I||GK & Hindi||100||100||3 hrs|
|Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 hrs|
JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Syllabus:
- The aspirants can check the syllabus before starting the preparations. The prelims have four different categories to be concentrated and the mains will be based on the concerned subject that you are choosing.
Jharkhand SSC – Staff Selection Commission – Syllabus for Prelims Exam:
Jharkhand SSC PGT Syllabus for General Studies – JSSC Recruitment 2017
- History – India & Jharkhand.
- Indian National Movement.
- Geography – India & Jharkhand.
- About India.
- About Jharkhand.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
Jharkhand SSC PGTTCE Syllabus for General Knowledge – JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Scientific Developments.
- International & National Awards.
- Indian Languages.
- Books & Authors.
- Capitals & Countries.
- Sports & Athletes.
- Symbols & Nations.
- Important Events etc
Jharkhand SSC PGTTCE Syllabus for Mathematics – JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation etc
Jharkhand SSC PGT Syllabus for Computer Knowledge – JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Memory organization.
- I/O System Organization.
- Processor design
- Number Systems.
- Data representation.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Control unit design
Jharkhand SSC PGT Syllabus for General Ability – JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Human Development Programmes.
- Indian Society.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Heritage & Culture.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Natural Resources.
- Food processing.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application | Jharkhand SSC
- The candidates can apply for this JSSC Recruitment 2017 only through online.
- Visit the official website jssc.in
- Click apply online link and click on the Register link.
- Enter the valid credentials (email ID, Mobile number, age, qualification, category, etc).
- Email will be sent to you with application number and a password in the first step of registration.
- To log on to provide further details, use the Application number and the password.
- Fill up all the required information and upload the scanned copy of recent photograph and Signature.
- Fee payment is processed only through SBI collect; the candidates need to re login next day after 12.00 pm to complete the payment process.
Note: Payment process cannot be done on same day of Registration.
- After successful submission, take printout of the details for further reference.
Important Dates for JSSC Recruitment 2017
|Online Application for JSSC Recruitment 2017 starts from||01/12/2017|
|Last date Online Registration of Application||30/12/2017|
|Last date for depositing Application Fee||04/01/2018|
|Exam date of JSSC Recruitment 2017||February 2018|
JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE – Click Here for Official Notification
PGTTEC JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Link
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- PNB Recruitment 2017
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies