KSRTC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for KSRTC Jobs. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), officially announced recruitment notification fill up 200 vacancies. The recruitment drive is for 200 Security Guard vacancies. KSRTC Online Applications are available at the official web portal. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from the direct link provided in this article. Ensure the eligibility criteria for KSRTC Recruitment 2018 before the application process. You can get detailed info such as vacancy break up and education qualification in the below section. Refer the official announcement from KSRTC Recruitment, before to apply. Scroll down for more detailed information on the KSRTC Jobs 2018.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 | Security Guard – Apply Online @ kstrc.in
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation|
|Job Role||Security Guard|
|Starting Date of Application||20th June 2018|
|End Date of Application||16th July 2018|
KSRTC Vacancy Break Up
|No. of Vacancies||200|
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
|Age Relaxation applicable as per Govt rules|
|Technician||Rs. 11640 – Rs. 15700/-|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply For KSTRC Jobs
Individuals those who are applying for the posts mentioned in KSRTC Jobs Recruitment 2018 can follow the instructions given below
- KSRTC Recruitment Notification advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates can apply online from the link provided below on our website.
- Or by visiting the Official Website – ksrtc.in
- Click on the “Notification” link from the loaded page.
- Find the desired notification and apply online for the posts.
- Fill in the valid credentials and upload the required documents and submit the application.
- Apply for the posts before the last date.
Important Notification Updates
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IPPB Recruitment|
|TSPSC Group 4||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|KSP Recruitment 2018||JMRC Recruitment 2018|
KSRTC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 726 Technical Assistant KSRTC Jobs Online. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited gave notification to invite new applications to file against 726 Technical Assistant KSRTC Jobs. Official Notification of KSRTC issued very recently by KSRTC. Applications are currently activated by KSRTC. The Candidates who have a unique identification on relevant field they can apply for KSRTC Recruitment online. If you wants to know quick information regarding KSRTC Jobs bookmark this page you will get more. Aspirants also can visit www.ksrtc.in or www.ksrtcjobs.com to apply online for KSRTC Recruitment 2018.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited
25th April 2018
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Apply online
Dear Aspirants, Find details of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Eligibility here. All the aspirants can find detailed eligibility criteria and official notification and more details to apply for KSRTC Recruitment online. However, the KSRTC Jobs online applications are currently active @ www.ksrtcjobs.com. Visit the website and get the application for KSRTC Recruitment and apply before 25th April 2018.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates who meet below eligibility criteria can file your applications for KSRTC Recruitment. The information will be short and crisp in a eye catchy way. If you have any quires please refer the official notification in the below section.
Vacancy Break Up
The interested applicant who wish to apply for KSRTC Recruitment the above post, please find the vacancy break up chart to apply.
Technical Assistant (TA)
The candidates who wish to apply for KSRTC jobs should have the following educational criteria for KSRTC Careers.
- Applicant should Passed in ITC/ITI/NAC on relevant field or its equivalent education from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have Light Motor Vehicle Driving License.
Aspirant’s age limit as given below should be as follows to apply for the above mentioned in KSRTC Jobs.
- Maximum: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms. Refer the Official notification for more details.
Application fees and Intimation Charges are applicable please check the fee structure to apply for KSRTC Recruitment as follows,
- General and OBC category: Rs.800/-
- SC/ ST/ category: Rs.100/-
- 11,640/- to Rs.15,700/- per month shall be payable for the candidates after the engagement on role.
Physical Standard Test:
- Male: Height-163 cms,
- Weight-55 Kg
- Female: Height-153 cms,
- Weight-50 Kg
KSRTC may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of above mentioned eligibility criteria details as follows.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
How to Apply For KSRTC Jobs:
- Visit the official website of KSRTC Recruitment at ksrtcjobs.com.
- Candidates can find the relevant notification on careers section.
- Click the notification and read it carefully, and apply for KSRTC jobs online
- Fill up the application without any errors from the website.
- And click submit, take a printout for future use.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
About KSRTC Board
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is belongings road Transportation Company of Karnataka State. KSRTC is holding the largest fleet of Volvo buses among state owned transport companies in India. Corporation office located at Bangalore. Additionally, KSRTC operations cover seventeen Districts across Karnataka. It is fully under taken by the State Government of Karnataka. In 1961 KSRTC organization setup has established. KSRTC gives the coverage of 92% villages across Karnataka.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2018