LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2020:
The LIC AAO Recruitment notification 2020 details are available here. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) conducts this recruitment drive. In this selection process, candidates can apply for the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts. The LIC AAO Recruitment notification pdf contains all details such as vacancy, exam date, exam pattern, selection process, etc. All these details are clearly explained here.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates:
In the LIC AAO recruitment 2020 notification, you can find the schedule of the exam dates. So that you can follow your LIC AAO preparation as per the schedule.
|LIC AAO Events||Dates|
|LIC AAO Notification Released on||25th February 2020|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||25th February 2020|
|Closure of registration of application||15th March 2020|
|The download of LIC AAO Admit card for Online Preliminary Exam||To be notified soon|
|LIC AAO Exam Dates: Preliminary Exam||To be notified soon|
|LIC AAO Prelims Result||to be updated soon|
|LIC AAO Exam Dates: Mains Exam||to be updated soon|
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification – Apply Online:
Only through the online mode, you can apply for this LIC AAO recruitment 2020. We have added the LIC AAO steps to apply online as per the LIC AAO recruitment 2020 notification pdf.
- Go to the official website and click the apply online link.
- Start the registration process and complete it without any mistake.
- Get the login credentials through the registered mobile number and email Id.
- Use the credentials and open your LIC AAO 2020 online application form.
- Provide your personal details, educational qualification, work experience, etc.
- Scan & upload your photograph and signature. Ensure that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as per the LIC AAO recruitment 2020 official notification.
- Check the preview of your application and correct the mistakes if any.
- Submit your application and pay the fee through the online mode.
The online fee details to apply for the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment are available in the table.
|SC / ST / PwBD candidates||Intimation Charges of Rs. 100 + Transaction Charges|
|Other candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600 + Transaction Charges|
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification – Vacancy:
The LIC AAO vacancy details are clearly available in the official notification. In the LIC AAO recruitment 2020 notification pdf download, you can check the category-wise vacancies for each post.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment includes,
- Educational qualification
As per the LIC AAO recruitment notification 2020 pdf, the age eligibility is,
- Minimum Age – 21 years (completed)
- Maximum age should not be more than 30 years
Also, age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PwBD (Gen)||10 years|
|PwBD (SC / ST)||15 years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|ECO / SSCO (GEN)||5 years|
|ECO / SSCO (SC / ST)||10 years|
|ECO / SSCO (OBC)||8 years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||further relaxation of 5 years|
As per the LIC AAO recruitment notification 2020 pdf, the educational qualification details of each post are,
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University / Institution. Candidates should have passed the Final Exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by the Institute of Chartered Accountant. The candidate should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institution. As per the LIC AAO recruitment 2020 official notification, candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. as on the date of eligibility as per notification. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University / Institution. Three years of Bar experience is essential.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi / Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level. (OR) Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level. (OR) Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University / Institution.
The LIC will conduct the AAO recruitment in 4 phases. They are
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Pre-recruitment Medical Examination
Here we have added the LIC AAO syllabus and exam pattern for the prelims and mains stages.
LIC AAO Prelims Exam Pattern:
As per LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification pdf, the prelims exam sections, timings, and marks are available. Get the Latest LIC AAO Exam pattern in the table below.
|English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and
** English Language Test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking.
LIC AAO Mains Exam Pattern:
As per LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification pdf, the mains exam sections, timings, and marks are available in the table below.
||Number of Questions
|Reasoning ability||30||90||40||45||40 minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||27||30||20 minutes|
|Professional knowledge||30||90||40||45||40 minutes|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||27||30||20 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO(Legal)
** Descriptive test of English Language etc. will be of qualifying nature and the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- The Prelims & Mains Exams are Online Computer-based exams.
- Exams will take place in Bilingual mode (English & Hindi).
- Sectional Timing is available for each section.
- There is no penalty for wrong answers.
Candidates who qualify in the Mains exam will attend the Interview. Maximum Interview marks are 60 and qualifying marks for EWS, Unreserved, OBC are 30. Qualifying marks for SC / ST / PwBD candidates are 27 as per the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification pdf. Candidates who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks will not come into the further selection process.
Pre-recruitment Medical Examination:
Shortlisted candidates in the final merit list will have to undergo Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered an appointment.
LIC AAO Syllabus:
Here LIC AAO syllabus is available for all the sections. For the professional knowledge section, candidates should refer to the topics of their respective departments.
LIC AAO Syllabus 2020 – Quantitative Aptitude
As per the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification, the quantitative aptitude syllabus topics are available in the table.
|Simplification||Time & Work|
|Percentage||Time, Speed & Distance|
|Profit & Loss||Problems on Trains|
|Simple & Compound Interest||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere|
|Ratio & Proportion||Data Interpretation|
|Problems on Age||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
|Partnership||Sequence & Series|
|Allegation & Mixture||Pipes & Cisterns|
LIC AAO Syllabus 2020 – Reasoning Ability
As per the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification, the reasoning ability syllabus topics are available in the table.
|Alphanumeric Series||Coding & Decoding|
|Data Sufficiency||Coded Inequalities|
|Blood Relations||Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test|
LIC AAO 2020 Syllabus – English Language:
As per the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification, the English language syllabus topics are available in the table.
|Fill in the Blanks||Sentence Synthesis|
|Error Spotting||Parts of Speech|
|Phrase/Sentence Replacement||Words Usage|
|Para Jumbles||Sentence Completion|
LIC AAO Syllabus 2020 – General Knowledge & Financial Market Awareness
As per the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification, the general knowledge & financial market awareness syllabus topics are available in the table.
|Indian constitution||Books & Authors|
|Marketing||Awards & Honors|
|History of Banking||Sports|
|Indian economy||International Economy|
|Banking Terms||Fiscal-Monetary Policies|
LIC AAO 2020 Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
As per the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification, the computer knowledge syllabus topics are available in the table.
|Microsoft Office||Computer Software|
|Computer Basics||DataBase Management System (DBMS)|
|Cyber Security||Input and Output Devices|
LIC AAO Syllabus 2020 – Data Analysis & Interpretation
As per the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification, the DI & analysis syllabus topics are available in the table.
|Tabular Graph||Missing Case DI|
|Line Graph||Let it Case DI|
|Bar Graph||Data Sufficiency|
|Radar Graph Caselet||Permutation & Combination|
Refer to the FAQs related to the LIC AAO recruitment 2020 notification here for reference.
Q: What selection stages are included in the LIC AAO 2020 recruitment notification?
A: The selection includes prelims, mains, interview, and pre-recruitment medical examination.
Q: What is the application fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates as per the LIC AAO recruitment notification?
A: For SC / ST / PWBD candidates, the application fee is Rs.100.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for LIC AAO 2020 exam?
A: As per the LIC AAO recruitment notification pdf, the minimum age is 21 years, and the maximum age is 30 years.