LIC ADO Application Form: Life Insurance Corporation of India will release the LIC ADO application form soon. LIC releases the notification for the recruitment of LIC ADO on its official website licindia.in candidates can fill the LIC ADO application form once it is out on the official website.
Candidates should not wait for the official notification of the LIC ADO and should their preparation as early as possible in order to get an edge over other candidates preparing for the LIC ADO exam.
In this article, we will explain to you the steps to fill the LIC ADO application form and also the scanned documents which you will be required to upload in the LIC ADO application form.
LIC ADO Application Form Important Dates
|LIC ADO notification release||To be updated|
|LIC ADO application form start date||To be updated|
|Last date to pay the LIC ADO application form fee||To be updated|
|LIC ADO application form end date||To be updated|
|LIC ADO Admit Card release||To be updated|
|LIC ADO exam dates||To be updated|
Documents Required For Filling the LIC ADO Application Form
- Valid and active mobile number
- Valid and active Email-ID
- Any valid photo ID card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Scanned image of coloured passport size photograph
- Scanned image of candidates signature.
- Scanned left-hand thumb impression
- Scanned handwritten declaration
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- If paying online – Debit/Credit Card details or Net banking details
Specifications of Uploaded Documents
|Photograph||.jpg/.jepg||20kb to 50kb||200 x 230 Pixels|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||10kb to 20kb||140 x 60 Pixels|
|Left-thumb Impression||.jpg/.jpeg||20kb to 50kb||240 x 240 Pixels|
|Hand Written Declaration||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb to 100kb||800 x 400 Pixels|
Steps to apply for the LIC ADO Application Form
- Go to the official website of the LIC India.
- Open the careers section and you will be redirected to another page.
- In the career, look for “Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers 2020” (Link to be updated) and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates must carefully fill the registration form, and recheck it before the final submission because once submitted, candidates will not be able to change the entered details.
- Candidates should mention their name and their Father/Husband name as mentioned in the certificates/mark sheets. Any differences during the document verification may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- In the next step, candidates need to upload their scanned documents in the dimensions and size mentioned above.
- After that, the candidates will need to fill their educational details and other personal details, exam center choices as asked in the LIC ADO application form.
- Before the final submission of the LIC ADO application form, verify your complete details by clicking on the preview tab.
- After ensuring the entered details and the documents uploaded are correct without any error then you can proceed and click on the submit button.
- You can then proceed to pay the LIC ADO application fee.
- Now, your LIC ADO application process is complete.
- Take a printout of your LIC ADO application form and keep it for future reference.
LIC ADO Application Form Fee
Candidates will have to pay a certain fee to be eligible for appearing in the LIC ADO exam. The application fee for the general and the reserved category candidates is as follows:
|Category||LIC ADO Application Fee|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges|
|UR/OBC||Fees and Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.|
LIC ADO Application Form Important Points for Uploading of Documents
Candidates should be very careful while uploading the documents in the LIC ADO application form because any irregularity found in the documents uploaded may lead to rejection of the application form.
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes and ears can be clearly seen.
- The documents size should be within limits as mentioned above.
- The documents should also be within the specified dimensions.
- The signature of the applicant should be on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format only.
- After uploading the left thumb impression/handwritten declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the handwritten declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression/handwritten declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- In case the left thumb impression or the handwritten declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/ selection.
Q. Can I fill the LIC ADO application form offline?
A. No, the LIC ADO application form can only be filled offline.
Q. Will I be able to get my preferred exam center in LIC ADO exam?
A. Allotment of examination centers depends on the vacancies in the choice of your center. Therefore, it is advised to fill the application form as early as possible.
Q. Can I change the details in the application form once it has been submitted?
A. No, you cannot change the details of the application form once it has been submitted.
Q. What to do if my image is blurred?
A. If your image is blurred, then you need to re-upload your image with the right dimensions and size mentioned.
Q. I have submitted my application form, but I noticed my uploaded document is not visible?
A. If your uploaded documents are not visible then your application might be rejected. In that case, you can contact the examination conducting authorities.
Q. What if I have submitted multiple applications?
A. Candidates should avoid filling multiple applications. In case multiple applications are filled only the latest application form will be considered.