Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 Notification is out. The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) is a Joint Venture Company with equal participation from the Government of India and the Government of Maharashtra. It is implementing the Nagpur Metro Rail Project & Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra. Here we have added full information about the Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 notification. So, candidates refer to the eligibility & all the other details here regarding the Maha Metro Recruitment 2021. Check the important dates, selection process, and qualification details here on this page regarding the Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 – Overview:
Here is the overview of the Maha Metro Recruitment 2021.
|Name of the Recruitment||Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro)|
|Post||General Manager (O&M) and General Manager (Finance)|
|Last Date to apply||The complete filled in application form should reach the office latest by 28/05/2021|
Here is the vacancy details of the Maha Metro Recruitment 2021.
|General Manager (O&M)||1|
|General Manager (Finance)||3|
Check the eligibility details such as age limit and qualification of Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 here. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited’s, Pune Metro Rail Project, Nagpur Metro, or any upcoming project of MAHA-Metro applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian Nationality.
- Maximum Age limit as of closing date – 55 years.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
The minimum educational qualification for the Maha Metro recruitment 2021 is here.
General Manager (O&M):
- Four year B.E./ B. Tech. in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Signal discipline from a Government recognised University/ Institute.
General Manager (Finance):
- CA / ICWA from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
For both these posts refer to the minimum post qualification experience as per the official notification of the Maharashtra metro recruitment 2021.
- The selection method will comprise–Personal Interview followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination as per the post’s category.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude, and physical fitness.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for the advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age /lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in same post/ appropriate lower post as per performance during interview.
- The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in MAHA-Metro’s nominated hospital as per the prescribed medical category. The details of the medical standard can be seen on the official website.
Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Pay-scale (IDA) – Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000/-
How to Apply for Maha Metro Recruitment 2021?
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may fill-up the enclosed Application Form as per Annexure-A of the Maha Metro recruitment 2021 official notification and send the scanned copy of the same in a single PDF file along with the relevant documents through e-mail at mail address – [email protected] positively by 28/05/2021. If the application is sent through multiple e-mails, the first application received shall only be considered and subsequent application(s) will be ignored. Also send the hard copy of the application by speed post to:
General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.,
First Floor, The Orion Building,
Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College,
Koregoan Park, Pune – 411 001.
Q: What is the last date to apply for the Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021?
A: The last date to apply for this recruitment is the 28th of May 2021.
Q: For which posts candidates will be selected for in this Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021?
A: Candidates will be selected for the General Manager (O&M) and General Manager (Finance) posts.
Q: What is the Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 salary?
A: The salary for the general manager posts is Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000/-