MRB Notification 2018: Apply for 25 Radiotherapy Technicians against MRB Notification. Medical Recruitment Board has recently given announcement to engage 25 Radiotherapy Technician for Tamilnadu Circle. Applications are invited by online mode. So if you are focused to place in TN MRB board, here the opportunity for you. Don’t worry in this article you can get the clear point application procedure to apply for MRB Notification. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their application before deadline. The candidates requested to follow the instruction given below to fill the application of MRB Notification. MRB Notification online application is available now. Habitually check our web portal for more info regarding MRB Notification.
MRB Notification 2018
Name of the Organization
06th March 2018
26th March 2018
MRB Notification 2018 – Apply online
Dear Aspirants, as all we MRB is a reputed organization evolving fast. Medical Recruitment Board would like to give chance for the young ones. MRB Notification has called young and energetic qualified individuals to fill up 25 TN MRB Radiotherapy Technicians jobs. Online applications are invited from eligible individuals who are having a passion to join in MRB recruitment. The pliant can find the application at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
MRB Notification 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should passed their two years Diploma course in Radiotherapy Technology by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education.
- Candidates must not be below 18 years and not above 40 years.
- ST/SC candidates will get 05 years of upper age relaxation applicable and for OBC candidates 03 years will get relaxation.
- Refer the notification for your clarification to apply for MRB notification
- Applicant of MRB notification will receive the Pay Scale of Rs. 35400 – 112400 (Level 11)after their engagement.
- Aspirant who belongs to SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) category should pay Rs.250/- as application Fee
- All Other category student should pay their Application Fee – Rs.500/-
For MRB Notification may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement and by Interview for MRB Notification.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of MRB Notification at mrb.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can find the relevant notification on careers section.
- Click the notification and read it carefully, and file your application against MRB Notification.
- Fill up the online TN MRB application without any errors on the website.
- And click submit, take a printout for future use.
|Start date of Application||Active|
|Last Date for filing the application||26th March 2018|
MRB Notification 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2018:
|MPSC Recruitment 2018||MPSC Syllabus 2018|
|SSC CPO 2018||RRB ALP Recruitment 2018|
|IB Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|