NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 notification has officially released!! Interested candidates can check the vacancy, eligibility, apply online and other details of the NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 given below in this article.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) has invited applications for the engagement of candidates to the Management Trainee posts. A total of 35 vacancies have announced for the post of Management Trainee. The selection process is based on the shortlisting of the candidates based on the GATE 2020 Score and interview. The online application link for the NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 gets activated on March 22, 2021. The last date to submit the online application and payment of the application fee on April 21, 2021. Candidates should submit the application on or before the last date. Candidates should satisfy the eligibility criteria, then only the candidate will be eligible to apply for the post. Candidates should go through the Official notification of the NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 before filling the online application.
|Notification Release Date||March 17, 2021.|
|Starting date to apply for NBCC Recruitment||March 22, 2021.|
|Last date to submit the online application||April 21, 2021.|
NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- Management Trainee (Civil) (E-1): 25 Posts.
- Management Trainee (Electrical) (E-1): 10 Posts.
NBCC Recruitment 2021: Salary
For the post of Management Trainee (Civil)- Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-.
For the post of Management Trainee (Electrical)- Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-.
NBCC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
Candidates who have appeared for the GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
|Management Trainee (Civil) (E-1):||Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks|
|Management Trainee (Electrical) (E-1)||Full-Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
Age Limit (as of April 21, 2021)
Minimum Age limit: 21 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 29 years.
The SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Other candidates -Rs. 500/-.
NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Visit the Official Site @nbccindia.com.
Click Here to Apply Online ( Link will active on March 22, 2021)
How To Apply Online? Detailed Steps
Candidates should follow the below instructions for filling the online application for the NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates visit the Official site of NBCC @nbccindia.com.
- Open the Careers page of the NBCC.
- Click on the Apply Online link for the post of Management Trainee.
- Fill in the basic details, educational qualification and work experience details.
- Upload all the necessary documents such as photograph, signature, Valid GATE 2020 Scorecard, and caste certificate (if needed) as in the prescribed format mentioned in the notification.
- Review all the filled details before giving the final submit.
- Payment of application fee.
- Click Final Submit.
- No edit/changes in the application are not entertained after the final submission of the application.
NBCC Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
- Candidates who have appeared for the GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish a valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of the valid GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at the E-1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criteria.
During the training/probation period, Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA and Perks & Allowances under the cafeteria approach. Upon confirmation, besides Basic Pay, DA, HRA and Perks & Allowances, the employees will also be entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
- SURETY BOND –
A Surety Bond will be obtained from the candidates upon their appointment as Management Trainee to ensure that they serve the Company for at least 3 years or pay liquidated damages amounting to Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only) in case they resign earlier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the starting date for the online registration of the application?
A. Candidates can start their online registration from March 22 2021 onwards.
Q. What is the last date to submit the online application?
A. Candidates should submit the online application on April 21, 2021.
Q.What is the selection procedure of the NBCC Management Trainee post?
A. Candidates are shortlisted for the interview based on the valid GATE Score 2020.