NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020:
The NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The National Housing Bank (NHB) is recruiting candidates for the Assistant Manager (Scale-I) posts. So candidates check here the eligibility criteria, selection process, exam date, and other details of NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification.
The NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment notification 2020 has revealed the tentative schedule for this selection. Make a note of this tentative schedule available below in the table format.
|Apply Online Dates||29.08.2020 to 18.09.2020 (both days
|Exam Admit Card||10 days before the Examination|
|NHB Assistant Manager Exam Date – Online||October/ November 2020|
|Exam Result||November/ December 2020|
|Interview Call Letter||January/February 2021|
|Interview Date||January/February 2021|
|Final Result||February/March 2021|
NHB Assistant Manager 2020 Apply Online:
The NHB Assistant Manager Apply online mode is online. You can submit the online application in the tentative dates mentioned in the table. Candidates follow the steps given here to apply online for the NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official website of NHB and click the apply online link. Or else we have given the apply online link here. Click it and proceed.
- Complete the new registration first.
- After registration, get your login credentials.
- Using the login credentials open your NHB Assistant Manager 2020 online application.
- Fill all the mandatory fields without mistakes.
- Upload the necessary documents in the correct format as per the NHB Assistant Manager notification 2020.
- After the preview, submit your online application.
- Pay your application fee through online mode.
Here the NHB Assistant Manager Application Fee details are available.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates – Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- All other candidates – Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
This fee amount is excluding Goods and Service Tax.
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
Here the NHB Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 vacancy details are available for your reference.
The NHB Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria details are available here. Check all the norms and apply for the exam.
- Nationality / Citizenship
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Nationality / Citizenship:
A Candidate must belong to any of the following nationality,
- An Indian citizen or Bhutan citizen or Nepal citizen. (or)
- a Tibetan Refugee (visited India before the 1st of January 1962 for permanent settling).
- a person of Indian origin (migrated from East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia, Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India).
All candidates (except Indian citizens) should have an eligible certificate, as provided by the government.
Age Limit: (as on 01.08.2020)
The NHB Assistant manager recruitment 2020 age limit details are,
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
Check age relaxation details in the table. Find the detailed information in the NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment notification 2020.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PwBD (Gen)||10 years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
- A full-time qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD). (or)
- A full-time qualification of Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- No prior experience is required. Any relevant experience would be given weightage.
- Communication skills, written and oral, analytical ability, and a general understanding of the economic scenario.
These are the basic educational qualification required to apply for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020.
- The Starting NHB Assistant Manager Basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7-42,020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- Also, Dearness Allowance (DA), Special Pay, Special DA, House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance are applicable as per rules.
- The total emoluments are Rs. 48,330/- p.m. (approx.).
- Selected candidates will get additional increments for passing JAIIB/CAIIB exams.
A selected candidate will have probation for a period of 2 years which is also extendable at the discretion of the Bank. The Selected candidate is liable to be posted in any department and transferred to anywhere in India.
Totally 2 stages are there for the NHB Assistant Manager 2020 recruitment.
- Online exam
For each section, there will be overall and sectional cut-offs. Candidates should clear those cut-offs to qualify for the interview.
The NHB Assistant Manager Exam pattern is available below.
- The descriptive test will be in typing mode.
- For every wrong answer marked, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
|Name of Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & computer aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language||25||30||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||40 minutes|
|Descriptive test – English Language (Letter Writing and
Total marks allotted for the Interview are 50. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be as decided by the Bank. The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. A candidate should qualify both in the online examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to make into the final selection list of the NHB Assistant Manager recruitment 2020.
Here we have added the FAQs related to the NHB Assistant Manager recruitment 2020.
Q: What is the application fee for general category candidates to apply for the NHB Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?
A: The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.850.
Q: What is the total vacancy announced for the NHB Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?
A: The total vacancy is 16.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for the NHB Assistant Manager 2020 recruitment?
A: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020.
Q: What is the penalty mark for the NHB Assistant Manager Online exam?
A: For the wrong answer, 1/4th of mark deduction is applicable as a penalty.
Q: What is the basic salary of NHB Assistant Manager?
A: The NHB Assistant manager basic pay is Rs.23700 per month.
Q: What is the selection process for the NHB Assistant Manager 2020 recruitment?
A: The selection process consists of an online exam and interview.