NICL recruitment 2018: NICL Recruitment 2018 has out the official notification for the recruitment of 150 Accounts Apprentice jobs. NICL recruitment 2018 releases a great career forum among the young aspirants. NICL Recruitment 2018 provides an admirable pay scale among the desirable candidates. So NICL Recruitment 2018 is the most expected recruitment among the candidates. NICL recruitment 2018 is distributed throughout all over India. Candidates who are waiting for an excellent career growth can utilize this opportunity to get into the most reputed Organization. NICL Recruitment 2018 is the right choice for young aspirants. Online applications are inviting from the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the post of Account apprentice. Candidates can go through the official site www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in. Check your eligibility criteria by seeing the recent notification given by the NICL. We provide the details along with this article.
NICL Recruitment 2018: Details
|Organization Name||National Insurance Company Limited|
|Notification Name||NICL Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Accounts Apprentice|
|Starting Date||10th November 2018|
|Final Date for submission||27th November 2018|
Age Limit (Relaxation is applicable as per the rules)
|NICL Recruitment 2018||Fresher/NIL|
|1st year||Rs. 25,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 30,000/-|
Mode of Application
|For GEN/OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|Phase I||Written Exam|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to apply for NICL Recruitment 2018:
- Click the official Link provided in the above table.
- You will get into the home page of the official site.
- Select the recruitment link provided in the home page.
- You will get into the recruitment page.
- Now you can see the recent notification given by the NICL.
- Check your eligibility criteria by seeing the notification.
- Then you can apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory fields carefully.
- Submit your application before 27th November 2018.
NICL Recruitment 2017– Apply online for 25 Agriculture Apprentice jobs. National Insurance Company Limited has announced recruitment drive for hiring young talented individuals for Agriculture apprentice posts. Therefore, all the interested and eligible applicant can submit their applications through offline. Applications are available at nationalinsuranceindia.nic.in. However, eligible candidates can submit their applications before 08th Jan 2018. Further more details about this recruitment please scroll down and get more information of NICL Recruitment 2017.
NICL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Agriculture Apprentice||08th Jan 2018||National Insurance Jobs|
National Insurance Recruitment – Apply online @ nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
Dear Aspirants, National Insurance Company Limited has announced job engagement notice for young Indian citizens who are pleasure to learn about Agriculture insurance. Eligible candidates can fill up Agriculture Apprentice posts applications available at official web portal. Fresher can utilize this opportunity to enter National Insurance Company Limited. Scroll down for more details like Education, Qualification, How to apply and more. Interested candidates requested to submit their application before 08th Jan 2018.
National Insurance Company Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||National Insurance Recruitment|
|Job Role||Agriculture Apprentice|
|Started Date||Currently Active|
|Last date||08th Jan 2018|
NICL Recruitment 2017 | Eligibility Criteria
NICL Recruitment 2017 – Educational Qualification:
- The candidate who would like to apply for NICL Vacancy, they should have done graduate in Agriculture Science/Agriculture Engineering/Forestry/Horticulture/ or equivalent qualification from UGC recognized University with minimum 60% of marks. Or
- In post Graduation the candidate should obtain 60% of marks in their career studies for all General and OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates should have minimum 55% of marks in their UG/PG studies to apply for this post.
- This education qualification as on 01st Dec 2017.
NICL Recruitment 2017 – Age Limit:
- The applicant who wishing to apply for NICL Vacancy they should have minimum 21 years of age (completed as on 01st Dec 2017) and should not exceed 30 years for General candidates
- Age relaxation applicable for OBC/SC/ST candidates who would like to apply for NICL Career.
- OBC candidates can get 3 years of age relaxation and 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
NICL Recruitment 2017 –Monthly Stipend:
- The candidate will get stipend for every month till the training ends for Agriculture apprentice post of NICL Career.
- At first year of his/her training they will be paid Rs. 40,000/- per month after engagement of NICL Career.
- And second year they will get Rs. 45,000/- per month after engagement of NICL Career.
- (Subject to Certain Conditions) + Free Medical Coverage upto Rs.3, 00,000/-(Rs Three Lacs) per annum for self on reimbursement basis.
NICL Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process:
- The screening and selection of the candidate will be done by the selection committee of NICL recruitment 2017 board.
- The section will be done through the personal interview only.
- The candidates are requested to visit our website on regular intervals because the selected candidate’s lists will be display at our official website NICL.
- No DA/TA allowances will be paid for the candidates who shortlisted by the interview.
- Interview may be held at the headquarters of NICL Kolkata or any other major centers.
- So the candidate should bear expenses what they spent for their interview.
- Final selection will be based on the Medical Examination of NICL recruitment 2017 board.
NICL Recruitment 2017 – Required Documents for NICL Career:
Candidates should send the photocopies (hard copy) of the following documents for NICL Career. The candidates can download their application format from the official website of NICL recruitment 2017.
- Duly filled application
- Supporting education documents
- Category certificate (If applicable)
NICL Career – Note: (All above mentioned documents are mandatory and the candidates application will be rejected even if one of the documents are missing)
NICL Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply:
- The applicant who is eligible to apply for National Insurance Company Limited can download their application from the official website of NICL – nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in or the government portal ncs.gov.in/
- Find the official notification for relevant post and read it carefully.
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria then you can download the applications.
- Interested young and eligible candidates of Indian citizens can download the application from the above websites.
- And fill up all the mandatory fields without error.
- Duly filled application along with the supporting documents should send to NICL recruitment 2017 board Kolkata.
- The application should reach to NICL recruitment 2017: The Chief Manager (Pers), National Insurance Co Ltd, Head Office, 3 Middleton Street, Kolkata – 700 071.
- The application should reach before the last date.
- In case of any delay during the postal transit company will not take any responsible.
- So candidates are advised to submit their application earlier as make as possible.
- On the envelope at the left hand top corner super scribed as “Application for Agriculture Apprentice”
- Please ensure that all the documents are attached as prescribed in the official notification of NICL recruitment 2017.
National Insurance Company Limited-Important Note:
- Incomplete applications/ the application without supporting documents / received after the last date as mentioned in the official notification of NICL recruitment 2017 will be rejected.
- Final decision will be taken by the selection committee of NICL recruitment 2017.
- National Insurance Company Recruitment will not take responsibility for any document missing or delay postal transit.
- The National Insurance Company Recruitment reserves all rights to make changes in future.
- So the candidates should frequently check official website of National Insurance Company Limited in case of any updates.
Important Dates for NICL Recruitment 2017
|Start date of Application||Currently Available|
|Last date of receipt of sending hardcopy of application||08th Jan 2018|
|Address for post/courier||National Insurance Company Limited:
The Chief Manager (Pers),
National Insurance Co Ltd, Head Office,
3 Middleton Street, Kolkata – 700 071.
About National Insurance Company Limited (NICL):
National Insurance Company Limited is a public sector organization providing insurance and financial services. National Insurance Company Limited established on 1906 and its headquarters located at Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Later on after nationalization this company incorporated with 11 Indian and 21 foreign companies and its formed as National Insurance Company Limited. National insurance has several products but National Insurance Company Limited provides best service to the agrarian customer. There are 14902 skilled individuals working under NICL and there are 1998 branches established by NICL all over the India. National Insurance Company Limited provides its services to rural and corporate.
NICL Recruitment 2017 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications of National Insurance Company Recruitment.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Clerks| 468 Vacancies
- NHB Recruitment 2017 | National Housing Bank Recruitment
- CBI Recruitment 2017| Lecturer & Deputy Superintendent of Police