NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has released the notification for the engagement of 402 Trade Apprentice, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020. The application process begins on 31st Dec 2019. Application for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment only through the online mode. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment within 21st Jan 2019.
Candidates can visit the official site npcilcareers.co.in. Kindly read the official notification carefully to know your eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit etc. Other eligibility criteria will be provided for your convenience in the below-given table. Candidates can utilize this opportunity and get into the most reputed organization. Applicants should read and apply before the closing date as mentioned in NPCIL Recruitment 2020 official notification.
Explore all Latest State Government Jobs in India 2020
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Details
|Name of an Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd|
|Notification name||NPCIL Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||Professional Assistant, Clerical Assistant, Peon|
Vacancy Break Up
|Stipendiary Trainee (Operator)||70|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Maintainer)||105|
|Starting date to apply||31/12/2019|
|Final date for submission||21/01/2020|
|Stipendiary Trainee||18-24 Years|
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman||18 – 25 Years|
|Official Site||Click Here to Visit Official Website of NPCIL Recruitment|
|Notification Link||NPCIL Notification PDF|
|Online Application||NPCIL Online Application|
Are you interest to get the central government jobs this is the right place for you. Get more details here
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
- Aspirants can apply for the post through online mode only.
- Only the eligible aspirants can apply.
- Visit the official website or find the direct link at the above section to apply for this post
- The fees can be paid through online mode using credit or debit cards.
- Further, not aspirants can apply for the post after the last date.
- The applicants are going to select in a fair manner.
- All the information provided in the application form should be in the most trustworthy.
- Also, aspirants should provide valid mail ID and Mobile number for future communication.