PGCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2021: The candidates willing to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 can check the PGCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2021 details for Executive Trainee posts. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 15th April 2021. The PayScale, Allowances, Job Roles and Responsibilities, and details of PGCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2021 are provided below in this article for the reference of the candidates. Before applying for this recruitment check the eligibility criteria and complete details of PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 here.
To know more details about the PGCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2021, proceed through the article further.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Recruitment Name – PGCIL Executive Trainee 2021
Job Role – Executive Trainee
Job Location – Across India
PGCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2021 – Important Dates
Notification Released on – 25th March 2021
Starting Date to Apply Online – 25th March 2021
The Final Date for the Submission – 15th April 2021
PGCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2021: Salary Structure
|Salary Component||Amount (Rs.)|
|Pay Scale||60,000 – 1,80,000|
|DA (Dearness Allowances)||5,280|
|Total Gross Salary||1,29,828|
PGCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2021: Promotion and Pay Scale:
|Level||Old Pay Scale||Revised Pay Scale|
|E1||20,600 – 46,500||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|E2||24,900 – 50,500||60,000 – 1,80,000|
|E3||29,100 – 54,500||70,000 – 2,00,000|
|E4||32,900- 58,000||80,000 – 2,20,000|
|E5||36,600 – 62,000||90,000 – 2,40,000|
|E6||43,200 – 66,000||1,00,000 – 2,60,000|
|E7||51,300 – 73,000||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
|E8||51,300 – 73,000||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
|E9||62,000 – 80,000||1,50,000 – 3,00,000|
PGCIL ET Facilities & Allowances :
PGCIL ET will not only get a handsome salary but also get a good amount of facilities & allowances. Which will also be provided to newly recruited executives of the company as given below :
1. Dearness Allowance
2. Allowances under Cafeteria Approach limited to 35% of Basic Pay
3. Company Leased Accommodation / HRA
4. Locational Allowances
5. Performance Related Pay
6. Telephone / Mobile / Internet Facility
7. Conveyance Reimbursement
8. Medical Facilities, Group Insurance
9. Personal Accident Insurance
12. Short and Long term Loans & Advances
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operations, understanding the organization’s expectations from their executive for planning the career goals accordingly, etc.
- Working in various departments on a rotational basis, understanding the intricacies involved in each department, determining the patterns of work environment in various departments, and understanding the various work aspects as per the organizational requirement.
- Working for both junior and senior-level employees of various departments in order to gain required skills and expertise, understanding the work functionalities of various responsibilities assigned to them, and understanding the exact involvement of work functionalities required in every department for carrying out the organizational operations efficiently.
- Undertaking the project activities related to productivity and workflow activities, practicing management skills by observing other participants involved in the team, gaining in-depth knowledge about the logic and science involved in the business administration process, and understanding the constraints like demand and supply.
- Learning to manage the outsourcing of essential services, understanding the reason for outsourcing, and commitment of the service provider for future reference after completing the training period.
- Understanding the marketing aspects of organizational management like maintaining public relations, advertisement, sales, and publicity, etc., for understanding the company’s sales strategies, working with the advertising agency and production agency for accomplishing the responsibilities appropriately.