Practice Reasoning Seating Arrangement Questions (Day – 31):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Seating Arrangement Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Ten Friends are sitting in two parallel rows of six seats each. One seat is vacant in each row. Shalini,Divya, Lavanya, Nivetha and Bharathi are sitting in row-1 facing south. Gayathri, Janani, Priya, Suganya and Pavithra are facing north. Each likes different cities in the world i.e. Melbourne, Vienna, Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Helsinki and Hamburg.
- Suganya sits third to the right of Priya and likes Toronto.
- Only two people sit between Janani and the vacant seat.
- Janani does not like Calgary or Vancouver.
- Bharathi is not an immediate neighbour of Lavanya.
- Divya likes Hamburg. The one who likes Vancouver faces the one who likes Auckland.
- The one who likes Vancouver sits opposite to the one who sits third right of the person who sits opposite to Suganya.
- Lavanya is not an immediate neighbour of Nivetha.
- Pavithra, who likes neither Calgarynor Adelaide, does not face the vacant seat.
- Neither Suganya nor Priya sits at any of the extreme ends of the row.
- Nivetha faces Priya. Vacant seats are not opposite to each other.
- Two seats are there between Lavanya and Divya, who sits third right of the one who likes Perth.
- The one who likes Helsinki faces the one who likes Toronto.
- The friends who like the Melbourneand Auckland are adjacent to each other.
- Vacant seat of row – 1 is not an immediate neighbour of Nivetha.Janani sits at one of the extreme ends of the row.
- Priya does not like Melbourneand Auckland.
- Vacant seat of row-1 does not face Suganya who does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the row.
1.Which of the following is correctly matched?
- Nivetha – Hamburg
- Gayathri – Calgary
- Pavithra – Perth
- Janani – Helsinki
- Priya – Toronto
2.How many people will sit between Gayathri and Janani?
- More than four
3.Which of the following city does Pavithra like?
4.Who among the following likes Adelaide city?
- None of these
5.Four among the following form a group in a certain way. Which of the following does not belong to Group?
- Bharathi, Hamburg
- Gayathri, Vancouver
- Janani, Calgary
- Divya, Helsinki
- Pavithra, Toronto
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Twelve friends are sitting in two parallel rows of chairs containing six people each, in such a way that there is equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1: Gokul, Suresh, Arun, Prasanth,Mohan and Johnson are seated and all of them are facing south. In row 2: Yogesh, Ashok, Sankar,Ganesh, Ranjith and Vimal are seated and all of them are facing north. Each of them likes different sports such as, Cricket, Hockey, Football, Tennis, Table Tennis, Basketball, Boxing, Volleyball, Rugby, Snooker, Kabaddi and Golf but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them like different authors: Aravind Adiga, Amish Tripathi, Shiv Khera, Vikram Seth, Chetan Bhagat, Ruskin Bond, Salman Rushdie, Jhumpa Lahiri, Amitav Ghosh, Rohinton Mistry, Anita Nair and Vikram Chandra. In the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
- Mohan, whose favourite author is Ruskin Bond sits third to the left of the person who likes Hockey and not sitting at the extreme Suresh, who likes Tennis, does not sit at an extreme end of the row.
- If Mohan sits at an extreme end then Suresh doesn’t sit to the immediate right of the one who likes Hockey.
- Sankar and Yogesh face the persons whose favourite authors are Ruskin Bond and Chetan Bhagat respectively.
- There are two persons sitting on the right side of Ashok, who sits second to the right of the person, whose favourite author is Rohinton Mistry.
- Ashok, who likes Table Tennis, faces the immediate neighbour of Gokul. Gokul likes Football.
- Yogesh sits with the persons who like Table Tennis and Golf.
- Johnson faces the person who likes Kabaddi and Vikram Chandraauthor but Johnson does not like Hockey.
- The one who likes Golfdoes not sit with the one who likes Kabaddi.
- The person, who likes Snooker, sits second to the right of the person who likes Basketball.
- Ganesh does not like Kabaddi and faces the person, who likes Cricket.
- The person who likes Amitav Ghosh is an immediate neighbour of the person who likes Volleyball.
- Arun’s favourite author is Vikram Seth and he does not sit with Gokul. Sankar does not like Amish Tripathiauthor.
- The person, whose favourite author is Aravind Adiga, faces the person, who sits second to the right of the person, whose favourite author is Chetan Bhagat.
- The person whose favourite author is Jhumpa Lahiri does not sit in row 2 and faces the person who likes Anita Nair.
- Ranjith faces the person who likes Salman Rushdie.
- Arun doesn’t face the person who likes Basketball.
- The one who likes boxing sits in Row 2
- Which of the following persons sits at the extreme ends of one row?
- Ganesh and Yogesh
- Ranjith and Sankar
- Prasanth and Johnson
- Gokul and Mohan
- Ganesh and Vimal
- Who likes the Rohinton Mistryauthor?
- The one who likes Salman Rushdie sits third to the right of ______________
- Which of the following combinations is true?
- Johnson – Cricket – Shiv Khera
- Mohan – Basketball – Ruskin Bond
- Sankar – Snooker – Chetan Bhagat
- Suresh – Tennis – Jhumpa Lahiri
- None of these
- Which of the following sports likes by Yogesh?