Quantitative Aptitude Questions (Data Interpretation) for IBPS Clerk Prelims Day-7:
Dear Readers, IBPS is conducting an Online Examination for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre. The preliminary examination of IBPS Clerk was scheduled from 5th Dec 2020. To enrich your preparation here we have provided a new series of Quantitative Aptitude Questions.
Candidates those who are appearing for SBI PO 2020, SBI Clerk 2020, IBPS RRB 2020, IBPS PO 2020, SSC CGL 2020, RRB Railway Recruitment 2020 can also practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
The Quantitative Aptitude section is one of the crucial and most scoring sections in any banking examination. Effective preparation with the right materials will help you to crack this section easily. You will procure a complete idea of the Data Interpretation from the Quantitative Aptitude Section.
Save your time and money and increase your efficiency by practicing from Data Interpretation Questions. Data Interpretation Questions are prepared by the best brain in the industry based on the updated syllabus. Reading Data Interpretation Questions from the Quantitative Aptitude Section will make you exam ready.
Quantitative Aptitude (Data Interpretation) – Exam Covered:
- Banking (SBI PO Prelims, SBI Clerk Mains, RRB PO Prelims, RRB Clerk Prelims, IBPS PO Prelims/Mains, NABARD, RBI Grade B)
- SSC (CGL, CHSL)
- Railway (RRB JE, NTPC)
- Insurance (LIC Clerk Prelims, LIC HFL/Assistant, NIACL)
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q. 1-5): The following pie-chart shows the distribution of profit of six banks in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- What is the difference between the profit of 2015 in Bank B and the profit of 2016 in Bank F?
a) 11.1 lakh
b) 10.6 lakh
c) 13.5 lakh
d) 14.3 lakh
e) 15.1 lakh
- What is the average profit of three years in Bank C?
a) 11.3 lakh
b) 15.3 lakh
c) 17.6 lakh
d) 14.8 lakh
e) 13.9 lakh
- About what percentage of the profit of 2017 in Bank C is more or less than the profit of 2015 in Bank E?
The profit of 2017 in Bank B is approximately what percentage of the profit of 2015 in Bank D?
- What is the ratio of the profit of 2015 in Bank C to the profit of 2016 in Bank D?
a) 7 : 8
b) 5 : 7
c) 8 : 7
d) 8 : 9
e) 5 : 8
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the column graph carefully and answer the questions given below:
The number of visitors travelled to India (in lakhs) from four different countries in different years
- What is the difference between the number of visitors from China in 2014 and that from Malaysia in 2009?
a) 2.5 lakh
b) 1 lakh
c) 1.5 lakh
d) 1.75 lakh
e) 1.9 lakh
- The total number of visitors in 2013 is what per cent of the total number of visitors in 2016?
- If the visitors go to amusement park, the entry fees for Malaysia visitors is 350 and that of China visitors is 450 for all visitors then what is the total income from both the visitors during 2014 to 2016?
a) 87.5 crore
b) 95 crore
c) 92.5 crore
d) 77.5 crore
e) 90 crore
- From which country the number of visitors travelled to India is maximum for the eight years?
d) Either Japan or China
- If the visitors from Russia donate 400 rupees each for a children foundation and the visitors from Japan donate for the same foundation 20% more than that of Russian visitors, then what is the ratio of the donation of Russia in 2015 to that of Japan in 2016?
a) 3 : 10
b) 5 : 9
c) 4 : 7
d) 6 : 5
e) 5 : 6