Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021: Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus is available here!!! Detailed updated Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 is given here for your upcoming RPSC SI 2021 Exams. The Candidates should start their preparation with the RPSC SI Syllabus provided in the article.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander. The total number of vacancies released is 857. The Selection process of RPSC Police SI involves a written exam, interview, and physical examination. The Candidates who are going to apply for the RPSC Police SI Recruitment should know the RPSC SI 2021 Syllabus and Exam pattern which is provided here. After clearing written exams and interviews there will be a Physical Examination conducted for the final selection. Here in this article, you will get detailed information on the Rajasthan Police SI syllabus 2021 for written Examination. The Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus will cover Both General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Science section. Candidates can go through the article completely and Start your preparation in an effective manner.
Get More: Govt Jobs 2021
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern Includes the online written Examination. The exam Comprise of Paper I For 2 hours and Paper II for 2 hours. Only Objective type Questions are asked. There will be a negative marking of 0.33 for each wrong answer.
|Subject Name||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||2 hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 hours||200|
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021
The Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021 is the most important part of the preparation for the exam.Nowadays, All Competitive exams are more difficult. So, the candidates should have knowledge about every topic to score good marks. There are three stages in the Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern. The first process involves a written exam. In this, there are sections like General Knowledge, General Hindi, and General Science. The complete Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Pattern is provided below for the exam preparation.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus : Paper I General Hindi
- शब्द रचना : संधि और संधि विच्छेद, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय।
- शब्द प्रकार:
(क) तत्सम, अर्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी
(ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
- शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, संश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन, सम्बन्धवाची शब्दावली।
- शब्द शुद्धि।
- व्याकरण कोटिया : परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृत्ति (mood), पक्ष (Aspect), वाच्य (Voice)
- वाक्य रचना
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग
- मुहावरे / लोकोत्तिया
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली : प्रशासनिक, विधिक (विशेषतः)
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus General Science and General Knowledge:
The Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Paper II includes General Science topics from physics, Chemistry and Biology. In General Knowledge Section topics from Indian Politics, History, Important Financial News, Qustion related to Current Events, Countries & Capitals and etc., The RPSC SI Syllabus 2021 explains the Important Topics From which Questions are asked. Candidates start your Exam preparation with use of this Exam pattern and Syllabus. The Important topics are discussed below candidates gothrough the article fully.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus: History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
This is one of the Important topics for the Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus from which most of the questions are asked in the exam.
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts, and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings, and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dialects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus: Indian History
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature, and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus: Geography of World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan-
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus: Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
Indian Political System and Governance :
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service
- Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukta, State Election Commission, State Information Commission. Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus: Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools, and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
Economic Development & Planning: –
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies, and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service, and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
Human Resource and Economic Development:-
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
Social Justice and Empowerment:-
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Economy of Rajasthan
- A macro overview of the Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial, and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development, and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programs and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus: Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defense Technology.
- The human body, Food, and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology, and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus: Reasoning & Mental Ability
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
Mental Ability :
- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub-sections.
Basic Numeracy :
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio, and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus: Current Affairs
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance
- Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
Hope this article will provide the complete details for Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus. Candidates can refer to this article and start the exam preparation to crack the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How many sections did the Rajasthan Police SI Exam pattern comprise of?
There are three sections Rajasthan Police SI exam comprise of General Hindi, General Knowledge, and General Science.
Q. What are the total marks for Rajasthan Police SI Exam?
The Exam is conducted for a total of 400 marks, For each paper 200 marks.
Q. What are the minimum qualifying marks For Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2021?
The candidates should obtain 35 % of the mark for each paper, and the overall aggregate should be 40%of the mark.
Q.Wheather Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF is available?
Yes the Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF is available in the article.