Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification Out!!! Details regarding Rajasthan GDS Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Apply online are available here. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and start your Rajasthan GDS Online Application Process.
India Post Office Recruitment Board has recently released the notification for the engagement of Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) Posts towards various Postal circle. Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) & Dak Sevak are the posts that come under GDS. Consequently, every year they had announced a lot of vacancies throughout the state. Similarly, this time they had announced totally 3262 vacancies for Rajasthan Postal Circle. The starting date for the Rajasthan GDS Apply online gets begins on 22-06-2020. Interested candidates shall refer the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The deadline for the submission of the Rajasthan GDS 2020 Online application will be 21-07-2020.
GDS recruitment selection will be based on the merit list. Shortlisted applicants will be placed at India Post Office Rajasthan postal circle. Applicants have to pay the required fee and make the payment via Online (or) at any Head Post Office. Candidates should possess the 10th class from any recognized board. Along with applicants should have knowledge of the local language. Aspirants who have got the prescribed eligibility criteria should submit your application within the last date. Further details regarding Rajasthan Post Office Jobs 2020 is available here below.
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2020
|Name of an Organization||India Post|
|Recruitment Name||Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||(i) Branch Post Master
(ii) Assistant Branch Post Master
(iii) Dak Sewak
Rajasthan GDS Vacancy 2020:
This time the board has announced totally 3262 vacancies throughout the state. So candidates shall refer to the official notification and start your application process.
Rajasthan GDS 2020 Apply Online: Important Dates
Starting Date for Registration, Fee & Online Application Submission: 22-06-2020
Last Date to Registration, Fee & Online Application Submission: 21-07-2020
Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the recruitment board candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed norms provided by the recruitment board candidates should possess a Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board.
Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
Payment Method: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Jobs 2020: Selection Procedure
The Board will conduct the selection process based on
- Merit List based on 10th Marks
- Document Verification
The selection process will be made on the marks obtained in the 10th class. The postal department won’t give any weightage for your higher studies/qualifications. So candidates who have scored good marks during the 10th class having a good chance to get into the Rajasthan post office department. The final merit list will be released by the board based on the merit list. In the merit list, the board will display the candidate’s name with the percentage of marks & registration number. So candidates shall refer to the official site regularly to get the updates regarding the GDS merit list and result.
Rajasthan Post Office Jobs 2020: Job Profile & Payscale Details
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020:
Branch Post Master(BPM):
- In GDS Post Office, BPM act as a Team Leader.
- BPM is the head of the Gramin Dak Seva.
- Branch Postmasters should take responsibility for all the Services & Work.
- BPM has to do all the work of BPM / ABPM.
- Includes managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Post Payment Bank(IPPB) and Ensuring uninterrupted counter operation.
- Overall management of Postal Facilities, Maintenance of Records, ensuring Online Transactions, Marketing of Postal, IPPB Services, Procurement of Business in Villages/ Gram Panchayats & Other duties.
- BPM should do marketing, Organizing meals, business procurement and other work assigned by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM): Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM should do all functions of sale of Stamps / Stationery, conveyance and delivery of Mail at doorstep deposits/payments/ other transactions under IPPB.
- ABPM should do the combined duty of BPMs as when ordered.
- Assistant Branch Post Master in counter duties using the handheld device / Smartphone supplied by the department.
- ABPM also should do marketing, Organizing meals, business procurement, and other work assigned by BPM / IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
DAK SEVAK(DS): Rajasthan Postal Jobs 2020
- Dak Sevak profiles include the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail, and other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB Work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS.
- DS should assist Postmasters / Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- And also he/she should do marketing, business procurement / or any other work assigned by Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Jobs 2020: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Fee Payment: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Login: Click Here
How to apply for Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020?
- Consequently, candidates kindly visit the official site indiapost.gov.in.
- In the home page, there will be a navigation link for all the states.
- Click on the Rajasthan Postal Circle link.
- You will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the GDS Recruitment 2020.
- Click on that you will get the official notification
- Refer the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.