RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021:
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 has released!! Candidates who have applied for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 can check the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 details here. To download the RBI Office Attendant Call Letter, the essential requirements are registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. As you know admit card is an important document to enter in Exam Hall.RBI has released the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 on its official site @rbi.org.in.
|RBI Office Attendant call letter release date||March 2021.|
|RBI Office Attendant exam date||April 09, 10, 2021.|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Office Attendant with 841 vacancies. The selection process is based on the Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). As per the Official Notification of RBI, the online examination for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 has scheduled for April 09, 10 2021.
For that, the RBI has released the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 on March 2021. Candidates can download the RBI Office Attendant call letter from the below link and save them for exam purposes.
Steps to Download RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2021
Candidates can click the direct link above or follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card.
- Candidates visit the Official site @ rbi.org.in.
- Select the “Opportunities” section on the home page.
- Click on the RBI Office Attendant call letter 2021 link.
- Enter the registration number and password.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Click Submit button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen mentioning the test venue, reporting date, and time.
- Download and take a printout of the same for exam purposes.
Things Mandatory to download Call Letter
- Registration number.
- Password/ Candidate’s Date of Birth.
Important Documents to Carry to the Exam Center
- RBI Office Attendant Admit Card
- Original ID Proof like voter id, Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc.
- Photocopy of the original id proof.
- Two Passport size Photographs.
Exam Pattern for the Online Test:
Here is the detailed RBI office attendant exam pattern.
- There are totally 4 sections.
- For each section, 30 questions are available.
- Each question carries 1 mark. Thus, the total mark for the exam is 120.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4 of the mark deducted for every wrong answer.
- A total of 90 minutes time duration is provided for the exam.
- The mode of Exam is Online (Computer-Based Test).
- The medium of the exam is in English & Hindi (Except the General English section)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I download my RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021?
A.Candidates can click the above direct link or visit the official site @rbi.org.in. and follow the steps to download the call letter.
Q. How many stages are there in the selection process of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment?
A. The selection process is based on the online examination and language proficiency test.
Q. When will the RBI Office Attendant call letter release?
A. The RBI Office Attendant call letter has released on March 2021.
Q. When will the RBI Office Attendant online examination schedule?
A. The online examination has scheduled on April 09, 10, 2021.