RBI Office Attendant last minute tips 2021 is available here. The RBI office attendant 2021 notification has announced a total of 841 vacancies. To overcome the competition, candidates have to perform the exam very well with a good strategy. Only then you can succeed in the exam by clearing the cut off marks. Here we have added the RBI office attendant last minute tips and Exam strategy. It will be very useful for you to secure good marks in the exam.
The exam pattern is available here. For this exam penalty mark of 0.25 deduction is applicable for each wrong answer. So, follow the RBI office attendant exam strategy and last minute tips given here to score more marks.
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Composite time of 90 minutes
Last Minute Tips:
Here are some RBI office attendant last minute tips.
- Relax yourself before the exam. Don’t get panic. Nervousness will destroy your performance in the exam.
- Don’t try to learn any new topics. Just revise the topics that you have learnt in a thorough manner.
- Revise all the important formulas for the numerical ability section.
- Take a good sleep at night before the exam day. If you prepare till midnight, then you cannot concentrate in the exam hall.
- Before the exam day, keep all the things ready for the exam. Don’t miss your original Id or admit card.
- In exam, don’t mark the answers in a fluke manner. It will reduce your overall score.
- Skip the question immediately, if you don’t get the concept clearly.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Strategy:
Here the RBI office attendant exam strategy 2021 is available.
- The exam has no sectional timing. So start with any section that you feel easier. If you are strong in GA, you can start with that.
- Then you can go for English or Reasoning as per your strength.
- As per the RBI office attendant last minute tips, don’t waste time on a single question.
- In the reasoning section, attend the easier questions first and then move on to the puzzles.
- Similarly, in the numerical ability section, attend the easier topics first. If the DI is easy, solve it next and then go to the word problems.
So candidates follow these RBI office attendant last minute tips and exam strategy to score more marks.