RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021 in hand details are available here. A total of 841 vacancies have been released in the RBI Office Attendant 2021 notification. The complete details regarding the office attendant salary in RBI are given in this article. Many eligible candidates applied for this RBI Office Attendant 2021 Recruitment. It is very important for the candidates to know the RBI office attendant salary 2021, allowances, perks, promotion, RBI office attendant work profile, working hours, and related details. all the information is updated here in a clear manner. So, go through this article and know about the RBI office attendant salary scale. Along with the RBI office attendant salary 2021 in hand, you can also check the promotion and career growth opportunities.
RBI Office Attendant Salary & Related Details
The basic pay scale of RBI Attendant as in RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021 is,
- The Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/- per month.
- At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹26,508/-.
- Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank.
- They will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
Allowances applicable on the gross pay
The allowances applicable for RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021 this basic pay scale is,
- On a scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances.
Please find below some perks/allowances of RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021 that will add up to your base pay.
- Special Compensatory Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Family Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Grade Allowance
Scope & Promotion
here are the Scope and promotion details of the RBI office attendant.
- Everyone gets a promotion, it is just a matter of time.
- Getting a promotion from RBI Office Attendant to RBI Assistant will take time.
- But with utmost dedication and passion, as RBI office attendant you will surely be promoted to RBI assistant and so on.
- The promotion will be based on the following order.
- RBI Office Attendant
- RBI Assistant
- Assistant Manager Base Level
- Manager Middle Level
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
Responsibilities & Duties
RBI Office Attendants are class IV type of employees in RBI. As an office attendant, you will have a very hectic job routine as you’ll help other officers in their day-to-day duties. The RBI office attendant work nature and job profile include:
- Keeping files in an orderly and organized way.
- Opening up the office.
- Passing on official documents between various departments.
- Making sure officers’ staff has all the basic needs at their desks.
- Making entries of the incoming documents/letter for other official center.
Salary – Increment
After you get selected for the RBI Office Attendant post your RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021 will be increasing after every few months. The Basic pay of an Office Attendant for RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021 will be ₹10, 940/- per month. Now let’s look at the increment on the salary.
- After 4 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 380 p.m and become Rs. 12, 460 p.m
- Again after 3 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 440 p.m and become Rs. 13, 780 p.m
- Again after 3 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 520 p.m and become Rs. 15, 340 p.m
- Similarly, after 2 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 690 p.m and become Rs. 16, 720 p.m
- And after 4 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 860 p.m and become Rs. 20, 160 p.m
- And again after 3 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 1, 180 p.m and become Rs. 23, 700 p.m
- After this, the salary will not increase for the next 20 years.
At present, your monthly gross emoluments of Office attendants will be approximately Rs. 22, 339/- including all the perks or allowances. Keep checking on our website for further details about the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021.
So, candidates prepare well for the exam. Use the Mock test link and practice well for the online test. So that, you can crack the cut-off easily.