RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021:
The RBI office attendant syllabus 2021 pdf is updated here to make your own study plan. in this syllabus you can cover all the topics exam preparation. RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 released a total of 841 vacancies. A well-dedicated preparation is required to crack the online exam. Here we have added the complete RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 pdf download. Candidates can also download the RBI Office attendant syllabus 2021 in Hindi pdf. use the best quality RBI office attendant syllabus 2021 book materials for all 4 sections of the online examination. go through below to know the section-wise topics of the RBI office attendant syllabus pdf download.
Get More – RBI Office Attendant Salary
Scheme of Selection: RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
- Selection would be done on the basis of, Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with a call letter.
The various test center for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Online Exam for candidates applying from various states is allocated on various test centers in their respective states. The tentative list of test centers is available on the official site.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021:
The exam pattern for RBI Office Attendant 2021 comprises Reasoning Ability, General English, General Awareness, Numerical Ability. The complete details about the exam pattern, Number of questions, Maximum marks, and the time duration for the online written test of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 are given below. For each section, you can check the updated RBI office attendant syllabus 2021 pdf.
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes
Details about online written test of RBI Office Attendant:
- Online tests except for the test of General English will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test.
- LPT will be of qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
Detailed RBI Office Attendant Syllabus for online test:
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 online test comprises four sections. They are,
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- General English
- General Awareness
The important topics to be covered for the Numerical Ability section of the RBI Office Attendant syllabus 2021 are,
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous Questions like:
- Problem on Ages
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Mixture & Alligation, etc.
The important topics to be covered for the Reasoning Ability section of RBI Office Attendant syllabus 2021 are,
- Seating Arrangement
- Alphanumeric Series
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Distance and Direction
The important topics to be covered for the General English section of RBI Office Attendant syllabus 2021 pdf are,
- Reading Comprehension (mostly story-based)
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors (based on basic grammar rules as well)
- Sentence Improvement
- Para jumbles
- Idioms and Phrases
The General Awareness section of RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 comprises 3 sections. They are,
- Current news updates regarding Banking, Financial and General happenings should be known.
- The current affairs of the last 4-5 months before the exam would be sufficient for the exam preparation.
- Please go through our daily news update link given below for complete current affairs for any competitive exam preparation.
Static awareness is another important section to cover for any competitive exam. The important topics to cover for static awareness preparation is
- Important dates and days
- Countries capitals and currencies
- Books and Authors
- Important National Parks
- Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Awards and Honours
- Sports etc.
For complete static awareness PDF refer to our PDF section link given below for your reference,
RBI Office Attendant syllabus 2021 for banking awareness are,
- In the banking awareness section, you need to know the basic full forms of banking awareness, history of RBI, its function, etc.
- You do not need to study this section in-depth.
- Basic knowledge of financial facts would suffice.
Language Proficiency Test:
|Name of the Office||Local/ Official Language|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
These are the complete details about the syllabus for RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021. For more details about the recruitment refer to the link given above in this article.
Check FAQs regarding the RBI office attendant syllabus pdf and the related topics.
Q: What are the sections included in the RBI office attendant syllabus?
A: General Awareness, General English, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning.
Q: What are the maximum marks for the RBI office attendant exam?
A: The total mark for the exam is 120.
Q: What is the maximum time duration for the RBI office attendant exam?
A: The total time duration of the exam is 90 minutes.