RBI SO 2018: Job seekers Turn up ar RBI SO Notification. The Reserve Bank of India has announced RBI SO 2018 notification for the post of Specialist in Grade ‘B’ (DR). There are 60 Vacancies allocated for RBI SO. According to the current update RBI SO apply online link will be activated from 17th Aug 2018 from the official webpage of RBI. Vacancies announced for RBI SO from various departments such as Finance, Data Analytics, Risk Modelling and more. Application link will be closing on 7th September 2018. Take down and scroll for more information for RBI SO Specialists in Grade ‘B’.
Current Update: RBI SO Admit Card 2018: Click Here
RBI SO Exam Date 2018
|Online RBI SO application Starting from||17th Aug 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||7th September 2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fee||17th Aug to 07th Sep|
|Online Phase-I exam||September 29, 2018|
RBI SO 2018: Click Here to the Official Notification
RBI Specialists in Grade ‘B’: Click Here to Apply Online
Vacancy Break Up
Job available for RBI SO recruitment for various posts. Here we provided the vacancy break up for RBI SO recruitment. Go through and apply online before 7th September 2018.
|Professional Copy Editing||04|
|Human Resource Management||04|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI SO
There are some requirements available to apply RBI SO vacancy. Only if the requirements are full filled then you can proceed to file the online application for RBI SO Recruitment. Otherwise, you will be disqualified at any stage. So be concentrate and try to understand the eligibility norms for RBI SO before to apply online. RBI SO Notification has certain parameters like educational qualification, Age limit, experience and more. Check the complete eligibility norms for RBI SO below.
- The candidates who are holding a 2 years full-time Masters Degree in relevant field will be allowed to apply. furthermore clarification on an educational category you can refer the official notification at RBI web portal.
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m.
- In the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.)
Age Limit for RBI SO (on 01st Aug 2018)
RBI stated that applicant of RBI Grade B Officer post should have the following age criteria to apply online. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category details you can get below.
- Minimum Age for RBI Grade B Officers – 24 years
- Maximum Age for RBI Grade B Officers – 34 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC –3 years
- Physically challenged candidate –10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Employee of Banking Institutions – 5 years
How to Apply for RBI SO Grade B Recruitment:
- Log on to the official webpage through above provided direct link to apply online.
- Click on to “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” button at the top of the page.
- Fill up the basic information which they asked give next.
- And then upload the required documents such as Passport size photo & Signature in the prescribed format.
- After that fill up the educational qualification & work experience and other details.
- Preview the application form and check all the details which given by you.
- choose the payment option and pay online by debit card/ Creditcard / Other prescribed method.
- If all the details are correct then go toward the final submission.
- At last click the Sumit button for successful submission.