SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Questions are quite difficult in scoring part. SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Questions are intended to judge your analytical skills and mental ability. So need more attention because there is no possibility to ignore Reasoning section in SBI Clerk 2019. To overcome these issues you need regular practice to enhance your skills towards to clear SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Questions. Here we are providing SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Ability Questions on a daily basis. The daily Quiz questions concepts are most frequently asked in previous year exams. So Take SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Quiz to enrich the exam preparation to the next level[WpProQuiz 6231]
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Seven persons A, B, C, D, E, F and G are born in different years viz., 1974, 1978, 1981, 1983, 1987, 1990 and 1994 but not necessary in the same order. Each of them likes different subjects viz., English, Maths, Computer, Physics, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry but not necessary in the same order. Their ages were calculated based on the year 2019.
G was born either immediately before or immediately after the one who likes Physics. The one who likes Botany was born immediately after B. As many persons born after the one who likes Botany is same as born before D. D does not like Botany. A likes Computer, whose age is in prime number. Two persons are born between A and the one who likes Chemistry. Three persons are born between F and the one who likes Physics. E likes Zoology. B does not like Maths.
1) B likes which of the following subjects?
2) How many persons are born between G and the one who likes English?
d) More than three
3) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one of the following that does not belong to the group?
4) Which of the following statements is true?
a) E is the eldest person
b) The one who likes Physics is the youngest person
c) Only one person was born between C and the one who likes Chemistry
d) More than two persons are born before the one who likes G
e) None is true
5) Who among the following persons born immediately before the one who likes Zoology?
Directions (6-10): In each of the questions below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer
(a) If only conclusion I follows.
(b) If only conclusion II follows.
(c) If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
(d) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
(e) If both conclusion I and conclusion II follow.
Some note are paper
All pen are paper
No pen is pencil
I. No pencil is note
II. Some pen are not note
All store are market
Some market are complex
No complex is building
I. At least some store are complex
II. Some market are not building
No ticket is pass
All pass are luggage
Some token are pass
I. Some luggage is not ticket
II. All token are ticket is a possibility
All green are blue
No yellow is white
All yellow are blue
I. All green may be white
II. Some white are blue is a possibility
Some banana are mango
No mango is apple
No apple is papaya
I. Some banana are not papaya
II. No apple is banana
- A likes Computer, whose age is in prime number. Two persons are born between A and the one who likes Chemistry.
- The one who likes Botany was born immediately after B. As many persons born after the one who likes Botany is same as born before D. D does not like Botany.
- Three persons are born between F and the one who likes Physics. G was born either immediately before or immediately after the one who likes Physics. E likes Zoology. B does not like Maths.
- So, Case-1 will be dropped.
1) Answer: d)
2) Answer: a)
3) Answer: b)
4) Answer: c)
5) Answer: c)
6) Answer: d)
7) Answer: b)
8) Answer: a)
9) Answer: e)
10) Answer: d)