Updated RPF Syllabus available here for Constable & SI Exam 2018. The applicant who already applied for Railway Protection Force Constable & SI job check the Syllabus now.
RPF Syllabus 2018 – Vacancy Update:
The great offer giver by RPF for Constable and SI jobs. Thousands of candidates are applied for this post. And there 9739 vacancies ready to fill up. Candidates who have applied for written examination for RPF SI and Constable go through here to know the right syllabus.
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||804||927|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||440||712|
|C||ER,ECR, SER & ECoR||1287||1391|
|D||NR, NER, ,NWR & NCR||1046||1006|
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||126||52|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||144||56|
|C||ER,ECR, SER & ECoR||287||112|
|D||NR, NER, ,NWR & NCR||173||69|
Railway Protection Force (RPF) has announced to take an individual’s to fill up various 9739 Posts of Constables and sub-inspectors from RPF. There are numerous applications are received from the aspirants for RPF Jobs. After submitting the application next you should seek for proper RPF syllabus. This is a right time to start your preparation. At any time we can expect the examination date from the authorities. The candidates should clear right from the beginning. It is a huge opportunity from the RPF. Try to put your hard work and grab this job.
Selection Procedure for RPF Recruitment 2018
Job seekers for the RPF Recruitment Constable posts will be selected based on their performance in the following screening process as mentioned below,
- Written Examination
- PMT (Measurement Test)
- Document Verification
RPF Exam Pattern 2018 – Railway Protection Special Force
Hope you applied or ready to apply for RPF Recruitment. Next will be preparation part. To prepare for RPF exam basically you want know the right RPF syllabus from the authorized RPF Board. No more worries our team is providing detailed information about RPF Syllabus 2018 for RPF Exam along with the Exam pattern of RPF.
|Type of Exam||Subject||Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35|
Highlights of RPF Exam Pattern 2018
- RPF written exam will be an objective type test.
- There are mainly three sections in the exam.
Here, we have shared some exam preparing tips for RPF Constable & SI 2018 exam. Candidates can follow the steps to Crack your RPF 2018 Exam in the first attempt.
- Practice only give a perfect solution. Practice on each and every topic it will give you more confidence also will increase speed.
- Accuracy and Speed major notable thing in all government examination. Build up your speed by practicing more.
- Time management plays a vital role. Focus on the time, Don’t waste more time on any particular question.
- At the time of preparation frame the timetable for every section and follow the same.
- Practice with online test series and mock test every day it will increase your speed. Find some previous year question paper to practice regularly. It will lead you to perform high. You can get the clear outline of the exam
Important Notification Updates
|TSPSC Notification||IPPB Recruitment|
|TSPSC Group 4||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|KSP Recruitment 2018||JMRC Recruitment 2018|