Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these Reasoning Questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
All Dress is cotton. All Cotton is Fiber. No fiber is Shirt.
No Shirt is Cotton
No fiber is Cotton
- Only I Follows
- Only II follows
- Both follows
- None follows
- In a certain code MIRACLE is Coded as ≈∆[email protected]$≫&. And SURPRISE is coded as *÷+∋+∆*&. How is RAISE coded?
- Anu Started walking 9 km towards west Direction. Then she turned Right side and walked 12 km to reach the temple. What is the shortest distance between Home and Temple?
- 10 Km
- 11 Km
- 12 km
- 15 km
- Reenu is younger then Mintu but Elder then Sona. Sona is not youngest. Pitu is younger than Reena andSona. Who is the eldest one among those 4 people?
- If M=14, MOON = 14121213, then what is SUN?
- Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the classes given below
Sugar , Salt , Sweet
- Find the Missing Number
(8- 10). Read the Instruction carefully and Answer correspondently
In a office, staffs used different types of mobiles. Some of the employees use more than one brand mobile that are given below .
- How many employees use both nokia and Samsung mobiles?
9.What is the Total number of employees who use Nokia Mobiles?
- How many of them are using all three type of mobiles?
14 + 3 + 5 +8=30