Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3105]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Who is the chairperson of Insolvency and Bankruptcy board of India?
c) M. S. Sahoo
2) Who advises the government of India on legal matters?
a) Chief Justice of India
b) Attorney General of India
c) Supreme court Judge
d) Speaker of LokSabha
3) Who is the 15th Attorney general of India?
a) Ashok Desai
b) Milon K. Banerjee
4) Which of the following award in known as first journalism prize?
a) The press Awards
b) Pulitzer Prize
c) Man booker prize
d) None of these
5) Process of abrasion and scraping away something is known as
6) At a particular area rising and falling of sea mostly two times in each lunar day due to moon and sun attraction is known as
7) Kakki Dam is located in which of the following state?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
8) World Hepatitis day to be observed on _____
a) July 5
b) July 25
c) July 28
d) July 30
9) Who is the chief minister of Gujarat?
b) Raghubar Das
c) Raman Singh
d) Vijay Rupani
10) Failure of governmental function results in Governor’s rule, imposed by invoking which of the following section of J&K Constitution?
a) Section 78
b) Section 92
c) Section 89
d) Section 90
1). Answer: c)
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India was established on 1st October, 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code).
2). Answer: b)
The Attorney General for India is the Indian government’s chief legal advisor, and is primary lawyer in the Supreme Court of India. He can be said to be the lawyer from government’s side.
3). Answer: c)
The 15th and current Attorney General is K. K. Venugopal. He was appointed by Pranab Mukherjee, the President of India at that time.
The Pulitzer Prize is an award for achievements in newspaper, magazine and online journalism, literature, and musical composition in the United States. The first journalism prizes were awarded in 1917.
5). Answer: b)
In earth science, erosion is the action of surface processes that remove soil, rock, or dissolved material from one location on the Earth’s crust, and then transport it to another location.
6). Answer: a)
An ocean tide refers to the cyclic rise and fall of seawater. Tides are caused by slight variations in gravitational attraction between the Earth and the moon and the Sun in geometric relationship with locations on the Earth’s surface. Tides are periodic primarily because of the cyclical influence of the Earth’s rotation.
7). Answer: d)
Kakki Reservoir is a reservoir, located in Pathanamthitta district of Kerala, India. The lake, which was created when Kakki and Anathode dams were built, is on one of the tributaries of Pamba, the Kakki tributary.
8). Answer: c)
The World Hepatitis Day was observed globally on July 28, 2018 with the theme “Test. Treat. Hepatitis”.
9). Answer: d)
10). Answer: d)
Under the provision of Section 92 of the Jammu and Kashmir constitution, governor’s rule is imposed for six months, but only after the consent of the President of India.
The President’s rule in other states of India is imposed under Article 356 of the Constitution of India.