RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDF: RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDF!!! Here you can get a complete set of RRB Group D Previous Year Paper PDF. Aspirants who are going to appear for the RRB Group D exam scheduled for April month onwards shall refer here and download the RRB Group D Previous Year Papers. Practice with the Previous Year Questions to know the exam pattern and marking scheme. For cracking RRB Group D 2021 Exam, you need to build a smart preparation strategy that must include the task of practicing Previous Year Question Papers. This will help in improving your speed and accuracy level. So, to improve your chances of clearing the RRB Group D 2021 Exam, here we have poured the list of Previous Year Papers. You can download the RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDF for the upcoming written exam.
Do Practicing more with RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers PDF. This will give you an added advantage to identify important topics of an exam. RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDF practice will maximize your speed. Also, you can identify where you are. All your first check the direct link of RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDF
RRB Group D 2020 Exam Papers: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the recruitment of Group D Level 1 posts. A total of 1,o0,379 vacancies were announced under the 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various zones of Indian Railways. The RRB Group D Exam will be scheduled from April 2021 (as per the latest news).
RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Importance of Practicing RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDF:
- Practicing the RRB Group D Previous Year Paper PDF is the replica of the real exam. By solving the previous question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic while attending the real exam.
- After practicing the RRB Group D Previous Year Paper PDF analyze your mistakes. Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength. Practicing in this way will give quality results.
- Most of the candidates fail to secure the RRB Group D Cut off, because of selecting the wrong questions at the beginning which consumes a lot of time to solve. The skill of choosing the right question can get only by solving as much as RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDF.
- By analyzing the RRB Group D Previous year Question Paper PDF you can get the repeated questions. from that you can give more importance to those questions.
- Then practice a variety of models and tougher questions on that topic. This may lead to boost up your marks
RRB Group D Selection Process:
The entire recruitment process shall involve
(i) Computer Based Test
(ii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
(iii) Document Verification
(iv) Medical Examination.
Note: (Railway Administration reserves the right to conduct the CBT in either single or multi-stage mode)
RRB Group D 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
1 hour 30 minutes
(2 Hours for PwBD Candidates)
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||25||25|
- RRB Group D Exam shall be of Online objective multiple-choice type.
- Each question will be one mark each.
The standard of questions for the Single Stage CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
There will be negative marking and a 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
RRB Group D Minimum Cut Off:
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
UR – 40%
EWS – 40%
OBC (Non creamy layer) – 30%
SC – 30%
ST – 25%
These percentages of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test:
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Three times the community-wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs/RRCs. Candidates should qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Phase 3: Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination
Twice the number of candidates will be called for the Document Verification. Candidates who have qualified the PET must attend the Document Verification round as per their merit and options. Candidates who are all successful in Document Verification (DV) are sent for medical examination. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates, and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.