Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021:
Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021 is out. The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. has released a notification to select candidates for the Business Development Officer in Grade B – clerical cadre. Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021 is for various locations as per the notification. Check the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021 notification details here to clear all your doubts.
As per the notification, we have added the eligibility, experience, job location, and other details of the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021. So, refer to the eligibility and apply for the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021. Go through the article to know further details such as the selection process, exam pattern, application fee, & more regarding the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021.
Here are the important dates for the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021.
- Online Application start date – 17-03-2021
- Online Application end date – 31-03-2021
- Start date for downloading Call letters from the website – One week before the examination
- Online Test – May 2021
Here are the vacancy details of the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment.
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/ Raigad||85|
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||5|
|Kolhapur & Sangli||2|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||1|
|Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||6|
|Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara||5|
Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the eligibility criteria details of the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment.
- Age – Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as of 1st February 2021. Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in
- Experience – Candidates with prior sales/ marketing experience of a minimum of one year with Banks/ NBFCs only will be considered.
Here is the selection process for the Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021.
- Online Test
The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website. Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge –
|Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 minutes|
The Saraswat Bank BDO recruitment 2021 salary details are here. The emoluments will be paid in two parts –
- The monthly gross salary is Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021).
- An additional variable component in the form of a performance-linked incentive structure for meeting marketing/ sales targets.
Candidates who are selected will be required to mandatorily execute a Service Bond as under: ‘Serve for a minimum period of -2- years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu thereof an amount of Rs.50,000/- ‘
Apply Online Details:
The Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021 application online details are here.
- Click the apply online link available here and start the registration process.
- After completing the online registration, fill your application form without any mistake.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the format.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Then click on the ‘Submit button.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No cash or any other mode will be accepted.